This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

According to Serebii the staters are pure elemental

#1WitchBaby4200Posted 1/14/2013 9:57:30 AM
Meaning no combos. Pure water, pure grass, and pure fire respectively. Sorry if someone else already posted.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#2TyranidomegaPosted 1/14/2013 9:59:06 AM
Though I wonder if this will carry on into their evos aswell?
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#3XWolfOPosted 1/14/2013 10:00:34 AM(edited)
You do realize that the first forms have never been dual types, right? Bulbasaur was the only exception.

People need to stop acting like this is such a big deal.
---
It's-a me!
#4EnferolunosPosted 1/14/2013 10:00:01 AM
This isn't really a surprise, bulbasaur is the only starter that was dual-type
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Pokemon XY
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5sythieriusPosted 1/14/2013 10:01:05 AM
Tyranidomega posted...
Though I wonder if this will carry on into their evos aswell?
#6WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:01:25 AM
Huh. I am no where near a Pokemon aficionado. Has that happened before? Where an evolution adds another element to said Pokemon in terms of starters? Or this may all be linked in some way to the whole chromosome thing. Maybe the baddies in this gen want to make the pure elements impure?
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#7WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:02:33 AM
Gotcha. Just passing along information. Certainly am not surprised either way.
---
#8KogaSteelfangPosted 1/14/2013 10:03:45 AM
XWolfO posted...
You do realize that the first forms have never been dual types, right? Bulbasaur was the only exception.

I'm not sure "never" is the proper term to use when the very first pokemon disproves what you're saying.
I know you addressed it as the exception, but still, an exception being made on the first starter ever, and first in the dex, kind of proves it has happened before, and could happen again.

Not saying it should/would, just the whole "Never happened before" argument has no merit to it.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#9Majora999Posted 1/14/2013 10:06:48 AM
XWolfO posted...

People need to stop acting like this is such a big deal.

---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#10XWolfOPosted 1/14/2013 10:10:06 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...
XWolfO posted...

I'm not sure "never" is the proper term to use when the very first pokemon disproves what you're saying.
I know you addressed it as the exception, but still, an exception being made on the first starter ever, and first in the dex, kind of proves it has happened before, and could happen again.

Not saying it should/would, just the whole "Never happened before" argument has no merit to it.

It has never happened before they changed it to that for some reason. It's the exception. It works and it stands. It's not even an argument.
---
It's-a me!