This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

According to Serebii the staters are pure elemental

#21SlimeStackPosted 1/14/2013 12:13:34 PM
Frankula posted...
People at Serebii don't know anything more than we do. Everything is just speculation. Serebii could very well be wrong.

If something is unconfirmed, Serebii will tell you that. Serebii is saying here that the starters are monotype because it is a fact that's printed on the official Pokémon site.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
Currently banned from: complaining about IVs
#22Faust_8Posted 1/14/2013 12:23:07 PM
Yeah honestly no matter what types we think their evos could be, we pretty much were all assuming they'd start out as pure Types.

And I'm 99.99% sure they will be dual-typed as they evolve because if they stayed pure...they're getting boxed pretty early. I highly anticipate them giving us something new to coincide with the new gen and console.

I mean, if we get more pure types they need to have something that really sets them apart like an Ability or movepool or stats...and typically the starters don't have that. The starters that are usable competitively are dual types or got a great ability from Dream World.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#23FrankulaPosted 1/14/2013 12:25:13 PM
SlimeStack posted...
Frankula posted...
People at Serebii don't know anything more than we do. Everything is just speculation. Serebii could very well be wrong.

If something is unconfirmed, Serebii will tell you that. Serebii is saying here that the starters are monotype because it is a fact that's printed on the official Pokémon site.

So credit the official pokemon site, not serebii. Just saying.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#24SlimeStackPosted 1/14/2013 12:28:29 PM
Frankula posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Frankula posted...

I'll credit the person who informed me. <.<
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
Currently banned from: complaining about IVs
#25FrankulaPosted 1/14/2013 12:58:14 PM
SlimeStack posted...
Frankula posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Frankula posted...

I just checked serebii out and all they say is "they presume" they are grass/fire/water. They have no proof either.
---
#26Robot_SoopaPosted 1/14/2013 1:02:49 PM
KogaSteelfang posted...
No you're not an idiot, and I wasn't even trying to disagree.
Just saying that no one can be certain either way what will, or won't ever happen.

Sorry if it seemed like I was being harsh, and I definitely didn't intend to make you feel idiotic at all.

This is the most annoying kind of post.

Stop being that person that stands over everyone's shoulder and tries to correct them.

Everyone knows that nothing is for certain. Everyone knows it's just an opinion.

It doesn't need repeating or clarifying in every single topic, it's quite obvious that no information has been revealed.
#27FrankulaPosted 1/14/2013 1:05:50 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
No you're not an idiot, and I wasn't even trying to disagree.
Just saying that no one can be certain either way what will, or won't ever happen.

Sorry if it seemed like I was being harsh, and I definitely didn't intend to make you feel idiotic at all.

This is the most annoying kind of post.

Stop being that person that stands over everyone's shoulder and tries to correct them.

Everyone knows that nothing is for certain. Everyone knows it's just an opinion.

It doesn't need repeating or clarifying in every single topic, it's quite obvious that no information has been revealed.

I WISH everyone knew that nothing is for certain. But I think you neglect how ignorant many people can be.
---
#28Serebii from SPPPosted 1/14/2013 1:07:39 PM
Frankula posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Frankula posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Frankula posted...

I just checked serebii out and all they say is "they presume" they are grass/fire/water. They have no proof either.

"Nintendo has sent out some new details regarding Pokémon X & Y. Specifically, it has confirmed that the types of Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie will be pure Grass, Fire and Water respectively."
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#29ashcrvPosted 1/14/2013 1:08:42 PM
lol this isn't even news
it's common sense
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#30Majora999Posted 1/14/2013 1:11:18 PM
supermoc10 posted...
majora999 posted...
XWolfO posted...
You do realize that the first forms have never been dual types, right? Bulbasaur was the only exception.

People need to stop acting like this is such a big deal.

Secret Bases were awesome.

Yes they were, and they'd be PERFECT for StreetPass, part of the reason I was so sure the Direct was gonna be remakes.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11