This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this another generation of pokemon?

#1SakumPosted 1/14/2013 11:13:57 AM
Already? It seems like black and white didn't come out too long ago...
---
What do u think that is VC++ is more strong language than Java ? which have more plus points ?- Mikel
#2Serebii from SPPPosted 1/14/2013 11:14:24 AM
Indeed it is, and when it comes out, Black & White will be 3 years and 1 month old, making it the second fastest generation
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#3MovesLikeJabbaPosted 1/14/2013 11:15:01 AM
Sakum posted...
Already? It seems like black and white didn't come out too long ago...

It never feels like it was that long ago.
In fact I feel like Ruby/Sapphire was brand new not that long ago.
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
#4GallantChaddymnPosted 1/14/2013 11:18:17 AM
Pokemon generations come arounf an average every 3-4 years. So ,really, the gam on time.
---
Fennekin >>> Every other Gen 6 starter
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/d5r70a1
#5NaughtyGhostPosted 1/14/2013 11:23:55 AM
This is actually a remake of the 6th generation. We're still waiting on our gen 8 titles right now.
---
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
#6DarkEclispesPosted 1/14/2013 11:31:16 AM
At least give me time to finish my Black game. I haven't had the chance to get the version 2 of black/white yet. But then again it didn't help that I lost my game and had to buy it again and start all the way back over -_-.
---
"I'm right cause I always get the last word. Duh!"
#7KogaSteelfangPosted 1/14/2013 11:36:24 AM
DarkEclispes posted...
At least give me time to finish my Black game. I haven't had the chance to get the version 2 of black/white yet. But then again it didn't help that I lost my game and had to buy it again and start all the way back over -_-.

You've still got 9 months. That's enough time to have a baby, from conception to birth... surely you have enough time to play a game.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#8DarkEclispesPosted 1/14/2013 11:42:21 AM
I like to game hop from different consoles everyday. So I'm never just playing one game exclusively. I just need to buckle down and try not to distracted by other games to finish up Black. And what's up with conception comment? Thinking about having some lil ones.
---
#9KogaSteelfangPosted 1/14/2013 11:45:01 AM
DarkEclispes posted...
I like to game hop from different consoles everyday. So I'm never just playing one game exclusively. I just need to buckle down and try not to distracted by other games to finish up Black. And what's up with conception comment? Thinking about having some lil ones.

It was just to give some scope on how long you have until these games come out is all.
It seems like they'll be here soon, but there's actually quite a long wait.

Also, good luck with starting a family. Wish you the best.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#10DarkEclispesPosted 1/14/2013 11:47:03 AM
So then you've already finished both versions of the Black/White? And if so then I know who to go to get some pokemon from.
---