This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People say GF probably won't make a Gen III remake...

#1Riolu-MasterPosted 1/14/2013 2:30:48 PM
Fire Red and Leaf Green - GBA
Heart Gold and Soul Silver - DS
Ruby and Sapphire remakes - 3DS?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1034 9126 6643
#2nazacuckooPosted 1/14/2013 2:33:20 PM
I'm almost certain they will release a remake of R/S,
it would be so awesome to have R/S with 3D environments
like X and Y.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#3MilsoPosted 1/14/2013 2:34:33 PM
Red and Blue - followed by Yellow
Gold and Silver - followed by Crystal
Ruby and Sapphire - followed by Emerald
Diamond and Pearl - followed by Platinum
Black and White - ..followed by Black 2 and White 2

Patterns don't mean much and it's completely missing the point of the argument against a Ruby/Sapphire remake.
---
rawr
#4MugilokoPosted 1/14/2013 2:35:18 PM
inb4lolpatterns
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#5Shadow_CharzardPosted 1/14/2013 2:38:36 PM
Well, those people suck.

GF must be aware that a Gen III remake is in high demand, but they've been busy handling all the changes in tradition with B2W2 and their first 3DS entry in the series. Not to mention, they've got to be thinking about a Wii U PStadium / Colosseum-type of game.

I want a Hoenn remake more than anyone. Literally, anyone. But we gotta give 'em time.
#6FungusForBrainsPosted 1/14/2013 2:39:27 PM
Just wait 'til late 2014/early 2015.
#7Riolu-Master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:58:24 PM
Milso posted...
Red and Blue - followed by Yellow
Gold and Silver - followed by Crystal
Ruby and Sapphire - followed by Emerald
Diamond and Pearl - followed by Platinum
Black and White - ..followed by Black 2 and White 2

Patterns don't mean much and it's completely missing the point of the argument against a Ruby/Sapphire remake.

I was just thinking that the remakes has always been introduced after a new Gen on a new console. So what I'm saying is that Gen III remakes will probably be made before Gen VII.
But only time will tell.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1034 9126 6643
#8OldDirtyCRPosted 1/14/2013 3:00:02 PM
Shadow_Charzard posted...
Well, those people suck.

GF must be aware that a Gen III remake is in high demand, but they've been busy handling all the changes in tradition with B2W2 and their first 3DS entry in the series. Not to mention, they've got to be thinking about a Wii U PStadium / Colosseum-type of game.

I want a Hoenn remake more than anyone. Literally, anyone. But we gotta give 'em time.

Honestly I think it's a vocal minority that REALLY want it. Most people here seem to be pretty indifferent about it. Someone should make a poll.
#9FungusForBrainsPosted 1/14/2013 3:02:51 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
Shadow_Charzard posted...
Well, those people suck.

Honestly I think it's a vocal minority that REALLY want it. Most people here seem to be pretty indifferent about it. Someone should make a poll.

Most people on the Black 2 board thought it was gonna be RSE remakes that were gonna be announced, thanks to wishful thinking, so I'm pretty sure it's not vocal minority. Gen. III seems to be very well loved right now.
#10MileRunPosted 1/14/2013 3:09:39 PM
Two data points do not a pattern make.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate