This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So 2 of the starters are a water frog and a fire fox...

#1InfernalDragon5Posted 1/14/2013 3:43:15 PM
Geez, I wonder where we have seen these pokemon before... *COUGH VULPIX POLLIWAG COUGH***
#2kamikazetomatoPosted 1/14/2013 3:44:41 PM
Geez, I wonder where we have seen these pokemon before... *COUGH MOZILLA AZUREUS COUGH***
---
King of the Zelda Wii U WT Board
http://i.imgur.com/RK6EB.png
#3meiyukiPosted 1/14/2013 3:48:13 PM
this topic is new and original, I've never seen anything like it before.
#4OldDirtyCRPosted 1/14/2013 3:48:32 PM
Omg. Stop the presses. You mean Gamefreak reused animal species?!!? Wtf?!1 That's crazy and unheard of. They certainly haven't done it dozens upon dozens of times before.
#5nro87Posted 1/14/2013 3:49:46 PM(edited)
I know, right? We've never had multiple Pokémon with similar real-world bases and similar types, right? Like, we've never had multiple Fire monkeys, Bug butterflies and spiders, Water turtles and seals, Ground moles, Fighting humanoids, Grass flytraps and cacti, and Normal cats.

Fail/10, TC
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#6EnferolunosPosted 1/14/2013 3:49:01 PM
Woah, crazy. A frog has water type?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Pokemon XY
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#7MaetchPosted 1/14/2013 3:50:05 PM
(sees the Route 1 bird and rodent) Where have I seen these kinds of Pokemon before? Oh, right, EVERY SINGLE GAME!
#8CJShinesPosted 1/14/2013 3:50:28 PM
It's funny how people that can't spell are always the ones that complain.
#9Shadow_CharzardPosted 1/14/2013 3:50:38 PM
*sigh*

Fennekin is, quite obviously, a fennec fox, which Vulpix is not. There is another Pokemon based on the fennec fox, though, and it's actually Vaporeon.

Poliwag isn't a frog, TC, and I don't have to tell you that. Granted, it's the baby version of a frog, but mentioning Politoed would have been so much more effective.

And what, Chespin's such an original animal? It's a porcupine.
#10EnferolunosPosted 1/14/2013 3:52:55 PM
Shadow_Charzard posted...
*sigh*

Fennekin is, quite obviously, a fennec fox, which Vulpix is not. There is another Pokemon based on the fennec fox, though, and it's actually Vaporeon.

Poliwag isn't a frog, TC, and I don't have to tell you that. Granted, it's the baby version of a frog, but mentioning Politoed would have been so much more effective.

And what, Chespin's such an original animal? It's a porcupine.

wat
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Pokemon XY
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you