This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So 2 of the starters are a water frog and a fire fox...

#11MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/14/2013 3:53:57 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Shadow_Charzard posted...
*sigh*

Fennekin is, quite obviously, a fennec fox, which Vulpix is not. There is another Pokemon based on the fennec fox, though, and it's actually Vaporeon.

Poliwag isn't a frog, TC, and I don't have to tell you that. Granted, it's the baby version of a frog, but mentioning Politoed would have been so much more effective.

And what, Chespin's such an original animal? It's a porcupine.

wat

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#12MidnightCrewPosted 1/14/2013 3:54:02 PM
It's almost as if there was more than one type of frog in our world.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#13MileRunPosted 1/14/2013 3:55:47 PM
It's Fox and Slippy, obviously.

Chespin may look like a chipmunk, but he's actually Peppy Hare hiding his ears under his hood.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#14InfernalDragon5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:58:54 PM
If the 3rd stages of the starters are Peppy, Fox, and Slippy I might finally believe that gamefreak has balls.
#15OldDirtyCRPosted 1/14/2013 4:07:04 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Shadow_Charzard posted...
*sigh*

Fennekin is, quite obviously, a fennec fox, which Vulpix is not. There is another Pokemon based on the fennec fox, though, and it's actually Vaporeon.

Poliwag isn't a frog, TC, and I don't have to tell you that. Granted, it's the baby version of a frog, but mentioning Politoed would have been so much more effective.

And what, Chespin's such an original animal? It's a porcupine.

wat

^this.

Vaporeon is a combination of multiple types of animals. There's no logical reason to say it's a fennec fox as it has no defining features that would imply that.
#16mustardpi314Posted 1/14/2013 4:09:03 PM
some say eevee is based on a fennec
---
Heh heh... the wind... it is... blowing...
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards