This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's get to Z before Gamefreak does

#101The_OllynatorPosted 1/14/2013 7:24:37 PM(edited)
Compare the graphs I compared earlier to a graph such as sinx. Yes, sin does indeed provide balance, but it is very complicated and inconsistent. Most people aren't willing to go that far to establish balance in both worlds, and instead choose to go for the simpler, one-sided behavior.

You're correct, though I don't honestly believe that human behaviour can be described so simply on the whole. But as an approximation function, it's reasonable. But, rhetorically speaking, why not lead by example and make the effort (that so many don't) in order to bring your aforementioned (desirable) balance to both spaces?
---
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)
#102Silver_FenyxPosted 1/14/2013 7:24:22 PM
MeLikeyPie posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
Raikou

Did we forget P?
Pansage

Q as well.

Quilava
#103GalladetheGreatPosted 1/14/2013 7:26:55 PM
The_Ollynator posted...
Compare the graphs I compared earlier to a graph such as sinx. Yes, sin does indeed provide balance, but it is very complicated and inconsistent. Most people aren't willing to go that far to establish balance in both worlds, and instead choose to go for the simpler, one-sided behavior.

You're correct, though I don't honestly believe that human behaviour can be described so simply on the whole. But as an approximation function, it's reasonable. But, rhetorically speaking, why not lead by example and make the effort (that so many don't) in order to bring your aforementioned (desirable) balance to both spaces?

Just as I said before, the change is too hard and complicated for some. However, a fraction of that number are trying to change their "slopes".
---
glladgrat
Don't get mad, get gllad.
#104The_OllynatorPosted 1/14/2013 7:30:41 PM
The_Ollynator posted...

Just as I said before, the change is too hard and complicated for some. However, a fraction of that number are trying to change their "slopes".

Great discussion. I must conclude my posts in favour of material obligations. Thank you, hope to see around the boards.
---
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)
#105White_Reaper153Posted 1/14/2013 7:32:14 PM
you people do NOT know your ****ing alphabet.
P.S. Stop with the philosofical (sp) bs, It's annoying and off-topic.
#106Jakerific44Posted 1/14/2013 7:50:58 PM
Silver_Fenyx posted...
MeLikeyPie posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
Raikou

Did we forget P?
Pansage

Q as well.

Quilava

Rapidash.
---
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board