This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's get to Z before Gamefreak does

#61GalladetheGreatPosted 1/14/2013 5:30:37 PM
im sorry bby T_T
---
glladgrat
Don't get mad, get gllad.
#62zalak321Posted 1/14/2013 5:35:06 PM
Feraligator
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#63The_OllynatorPosted 1/14/2013 5:38:26 PM
Feraligator

Giratina
---
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)
#64GalladetheGreatPosted 1/14/2013 5:41:33 PM
The_Ollynator posted...
The_Ollynator posted...
It was ruined before it even got to C, lol.

Doin' a lot of criticizing, not doing a lot of helping. In fact, you haven't contributed anything positive to this topic yet.

What's your point?

I figured my point was fairly heavily implied, but i guess not...

My point is that it would be nice and strongly appreciated to see you positively contribute to the topic. You can complain about everyone else failing, but if you do nothing to stop it yourself, then you aren't any better. I don't mean to go all 'life lesson' on this, but if you saw someone (or some people) being attacked or discriminated against on your way to work one day, would you stop to help or just continue on? If the latter, then there are many who believe you should be held accountable. Now it's fair to make the argument that putting yourself at risk to help another may not be the best or most logical course of action, but nor is doing absolutely nothing or in fact helping the attackers for that matter.

The big difference of course is that this is the internet, where we are relatively anonymous and any 'danger' is practically removed due to the fact that this is virtual (thus non-real) space. But that means that despite the fact that you have literally nothing to lose when helping out fellow gamefaqs contributors and community members, you still choose to be a jerk and be needlessly critical. I'm not sure if it's to fulfill a 'great-than-thou' attitude or you're just having a bad day - either way you come of as very poor spirited. My inclusion of the word "yet" in my previous post was intended to open the door for you to make a positive contribution - that door is still slightly ajar, but my point is that so far this topic, you are demonstrating quite clearly what is wrong with gamefaqs today.

Okay, I actually took the time to read this drivel.

You're really going to compare a game on a message board to abuse in real life? That's completely different, and it's probably a sign that you're taking GameFAQs a little bit too seriously.
---
glladgrat
Don't get mad, get gllad.
#65destinytelliusPosted 1/14/2013 5:43:38 PM
Okay, calling it now. The "Z" legendary is going to be something like the first-ever legendary snake, or perhaps a Chinese-style dragon. But definitely reptilian, I think.
#66AriOmegaPosted 1/14/2013 5:46:54 PM
The_Ollynator posted...
Feraligator

Giratina

I counter with Ferrothorn! Go!
---
Only One
#67RobotPirteGhostPosted 1/14/2013 5:47:02 PM
The_Ollynator posted...
Feraligator

Giratina

Hippowdon
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#68LemonPenguinPosted 1/14/2013 5:47:17 PM
Growlithe
#69The_OllynatorPosted 1/14/2013 5:58:04 PM(edited)
You're really going to compare a game on a message board to abuse in real life? That's completely different, and it's probably a sign that you're taking GameFAQs a little bit too seriously.

First of all, I appreciate that you took the time to read the post, that's a rarity.

Am I going to compare it to something in real life? Yes I am, because clearly my point was not understood initially. Real life analogues are typically easier to relate to. It's not at all 'completely different', there are many similarities that can be drawn (primarily in the attitude), and some of the differences that exist were highlighted in the last paragraph. Admittedly the severity is miles apart, but that's not the part of the example I was drawing attention to. Then again, maybe I should, because if you are the type of person would would just walk by a the situation I described, then it explains your negativity here too.

Am I taking Gamefaqs too seriously? To be honest, I can't be the judge of that. But I make an effort to treat people online with same respect and dialogue as I would face-to-face. That's hardly exclusive to Gamefaqs, but it's a policy I adopted many years ago, and after having met a small collection of individuals who do the same, I can say that it's largely appreciated. To me you aren't some stranger with a username "GalladetheGreat", you are a real person behind a monitor who shares some common interests (given your presence on this board). Same goes for others posting in this topic, and I have no reason to treat them differently from friends/coworkers/classmates/etc..
---
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)
#70Skul_Posted 1/14/2013 5:53:54 PM
Infernape
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;