This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need some classic horror pokemon

#1Gaming_MasteryPosted 1/14/2013 6:44:28 PM
Now, we already have a whole line for ghosts, a Witch (Mismagius), Mummy (Cofagrigus), some Cryptids (Electivire, Abomasnow), technically a Frankenstein's Monster (Mewtwo) and a Vampire Bat (Zubat line), aliens (Elgyem line) but I want more.

Maybe another bat that gives off more of the classical vampire vibe. Or perhaps a Wolf pokemon with a split evolution, one of them being a full blown wolf and the other being a Ghost/Fighting Werewolf. Perhaps a skeletal creature of some sort. A Chupacabra that preys on goat pokemon. A Creature from the black lagoon style mermonster, a pokemon with chainsaw arms that looks like it's wearing a hockey mask (though Excadrill can totally fill in), a pokemon based on Dr. Jekyll and having an ability that lets it schizo between two forms, the zombies from the Red Mist movies in Pokestar studios being real pokemon, and finally some lovecraft stuff.
---
Gotta crash the mode.
#2IndianaJones65Posted 1/14/2013 6:45:49 PM
yes lovecraft
---
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
#3CM_PonchPosted 1/14/2013 6:46:12 PM
We need a wolf pokemon that has an optional Night happiness evolution
---
http://i.imgur.com/RIwMn.png
#4RippleLaserPosted 1/14/2013 6:47:23 PM
I prefer something not too cliché, it's not a Halloween game.
---
Just according to keikaku*.
*Keikaku means plan.
#5Gaming_Mastery(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:48:20 PM
RippleLaser posted...
I prefer something not too cliché, it's not a Halloween game.

But it's coming out in Octoberrrrrrrrrrr
---
Gotta crash the mode.
#6Gaming_Mastery(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:49:22 PM
Besides, I don't mean the theme park versions of all those monsters. I want them to make cool pokemon based on them because they're all cool monsters.
---
Gotta crash the mode.
#7RippleLaserPosted 1/14/2013 6:51:36 PM
What's attractive for me in pokemon games is that the designs and inspirations are not overused to death, and generally aesthetically pleasant, nothing too grotesque or tryhard cute that fails.
---
Just according to keikaku*.
*Keikaku means plan.
#8Kagayaku08Posted 1/14/2013 6:52:13 PM
oh oh oh i know!

a jack-o-laturn pokemon! Grass/Fire or Grass/Ghost right there!
---
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~
#9Gaming_Mastery(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:53:54 PM
Well I'm not saying we should get them all at once. But I don't care at all about "overused to death", the biggest reason I want a pokemon based on these things- and a lot of other things too, is because even if it's overused to death a Pokemon based on whatever can still end up being really cool.
---
Gotta crash the mode.
#10Gaming_Mastery(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:55:03 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
oh oh oh i know!

a jack-o-laturn pokemon! Grass/Fire or Grass/Ghost right there!

Now THAT'S generic Halloween if I ever saw it, but a Grass/Fire typing makes it a good idea.
---
Gotta crash the mode.