This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We discuss why Gen 5 sucked and why 6 will be better.

#1Jarred623Posted 1/14/2013 7:42:31 PM
Gen 5 sucked because it was a complete rehash with almost 0 new ideas and almost no replayability.
Gen 6 will be awesome because it will be on the 3DS, so Nintendo can print more money.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#2CM_PonchPosted 1/14/2013 7:45:05 PM
Gen 5 didn't suck though, but then again, this is a troll topic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/RIwMn.png
#3pikachupwnagePosted 1/14/2013 7:45:11 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Gen 5 sucked because it was a complete rehash with almost 0 new ideas and almost no replayability.
Gen 6 will be awesome because it will be on the 3DS, so Nintendo can print more money.

Lol. The post game was lacking, but the increased emphasis on story and characters, soundtrack, and the large amount of new pokemon(with only new ones till the postgame) made it memorable
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#4overmaxxPosted 1/14/2013 7:47:14 PM(edited)
Gen 5 doesn't suck, BW1 sucks.

BW2 is great.

It's kind of like the Diamond and Pearl to Platinum situation.
Man, I hope XY isn't anemic with no content at all and a step backwards like DP and BW1 were compared to the previous "third versions".

Emerald >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DP
Platinum >>>>>>>>>>>>>> BW1
BW2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XY? Let's hope not, but I'm not holding my breath.
#5Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 7:46:22 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Jarred623 posted...

Lol. The post game was lacking, but the increased emphasis on story and characters, soundtrack, and the large amount of new pokemon(with only new ones till the postgame) made it memorable

Story? Don't make me laugh.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 1/14/2013 7:48:58 PM
CM_Ponch posted...
Gen 5 didn't suck though, but then again, this is a troll topic.

---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#7Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 11:21:40 PM
overmaxx posted...
Gen 5 doesn't suck, BW1 sucks.

BW2 is great.

It's kind of like the Diamond and Pearl to Platinum situation.
Man, I hope XY isn't anemic with no content at all and a step backwards like DP and BW1 were compared to the previous "third versions".

Emerald >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DP
Platinum >>>>>>>>>>>>>> BW1
BW2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XY? Let's hope not, but I'm not holding my breath.

You're funny. There's less and less content each time, simply so GF can rob you of your money.
---
#8COlimar788Posted 1/14/2013 11:22:53 PM
Gen V sucked, because it had ice cream. Oh man, ice cream? Ice cream, guys! ICE CREAM!

Gen VI will be better because it has at least a 90% less chance of having ice cream.
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#9ArabianPenguinsPosted 1/14/2013 11:25:22 PM
pikachupwnage
Posted 1/14/2013 6:45:11 PM
message detail
Jarred623 posted...

I didn't know generation 5 had a story let alone a good one.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
Pokemon White Friend Code: Miley 4813 9559 2030
#10AhnoldDoodPosted 1/14/2013 11:39:56 PM
ArabianPenguins posted...
I didn't know generation 5 had a story let alone a good one.

People who don't actually play the games don't know much about them in general.