This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something rather amusing I noticed...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Something rather amusing I noticed...

User Info: Chronoman17

Chronoman17
3 years ago#1
I dunno if anyone played/remembered Megaman Battle Network, but the sixth game in its series had two versions; one named after a "Cybeast" called Gregar, sporting a blue-ish motif and focusing on ground attacks and general ferocity. The other was Falzar, also a Cybeast, and was a flight/wind-based creature sporting a red design. It seems that the sixth generation of Pokemon has a similar sort of thing differentiating the version exclusives (albeit the ground one not being so ferocious.) Just a nifty coincidence, I wouldn't doubt if someone else noticed/posted it already.
Not changing this sig until I get bored with it. Started 7/31/2010

User Info: Tequila_Shot

Tequila_Shot
3 years ago#2
Right, because the Red and Blue dichotomy has never been done before. I mean, it's not like there was ever a Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue, right?
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k

User Info: Masuta-Zeanoto

Masuta-Zeanoto
3 years ago#3
Nice observation, but Gregal was green, I think you're mistaking him with Gospel from MMBN2. Here's a pic:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/310/d/4/cybeast_gregar_by_raiphen-d32bxxj.jpg

See? Green.

User Info: sythierius

sythierius
3 years ago#4
This isn't the megaman board.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Something rather amusing I noticed...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived