This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why cant i use my favorite pokemon online? its not fair

#21SteaIth_Rock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:43:12 PM(edited)
not too many people play smogon and i don't like it, it has too many rules
---
Pointed stones dug into Charizard!
Charizard lost 50% of its health.
#22PolimarioPosted 1/14/2013 8:43:23 PM
ClassyOldHat posted...
I agree with the TC. It would be nice to have a Wi-Fi "Uber tier." As it is, my Legends only ever see the light of day to engage in rare friend-code battles against the few people I know who treat Uber tier battles as something other than a "scrub-fest" (It's not like I want to curb-stop your team of OU Pokemon, guys. I want to have a "Clash of the Titans" with two teams of EV trained legends duking it out).

Speaking of "Clash of the Titans", I was looking for some Battle Videos involving Kyurem to put on my VS. Recorder. Saw a video with one Kyurem-B VS. one Kyurem-B. Interested, I viewed it.

Turned out to be the most derpy Clash of the Titans ever.
---
Get on my bad side...and I'll freeze you solid!
Self-Proclaimed Kyurem of all eternity.
#23evillockePosted 1/14/2013 8:45:14 PM
SteaIth_Rock posted...

You clearly know nothing about smogon. Smogon removes item clause, as well as evasion clause in ubers. Also, they let you use celebi and jirachi outside of ubers. Also, tons of people play smogon.
---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: March 2003.
#24Twilight_SonataPosted 1/14/2013 8:51:16 PM
SteaIth_Rock posted...

A) Then what are you playing that allows Latios and Thundurus but not Mewtwo or Lugia?
B) Smogon is probably the most popular competitive Pokemon battling community online. That's part of the reason why it gets so much hate.
C) Too many rules? You playing somewhere that throws out species clause or something?
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#25SteaIth_Rock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:52:17 PM
A) Then what are you playing that allows Latios and Thundurus but not Mewtwo or Lugia?

regular wifi? learn to play the game
---
#26ClassyOldHatPosted 1/14/2013 8:52:57 PM
Polimario posted...
Speaking of "Clash of the Titans", I was looking for some Battle Videos involving Kyurem to put on my VS. Recorder. Saw a video with one Kyurem-B VS. one Kyurem-B. Interested, I viewed it.

Turned out to be the most derpy Clash of the Titans ever.

My curiosity is piqued. At risk of derailing this topic, I ask, what happened to make it go pear-shaped?
#27Twilight_SonataPosted 1/14/2013 9:06:51 PM
SteaIth_Rock posted...
regular wifi?

Huh, after checking, it appears I was mistaken. How about that? My bad.

learn to play the game

Not so fast. If you think Tyranitar being able to take out Mewtwo and Lugia means they're all as good as one another, I'm definitely not the one that needs to lrn2play.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#28SteaIth_Rock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:12:50 PM
all pokemon have their own strengths and weaknesses. even a well trained magikarp can beat good uber teams that are weak to it.
---
#29_KGC_Posted 1/14/2013 9:19:56 PM
lol
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#30KyrieIrvingPosted 1/14/2013 9:23:43 PM
Life ain't fair.