This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do You All Want in the New Pokemon Games?

#1MournfulLustPosted 1/14/2013 10:23:52 PM
I would want the following things added/returning to these games:

-an option to have the "L" button function like the "A" button (like in HeartGold and SoulSilver)
-an option to turn on auto-run (like in HeartGold and SoulSilver
-an option to have the menu screen appearing on the bottom screen instead of the C-gear (like in HeartGold and SoulSilver)
-Pokemon following you (like in HeartGold and SoulSilver)
-the top screen having information on the selected Pokemon when you are in the Pokemon party screen so I don't have to actually open up the Pokemon's status screen just to see what item it is holding (the top screen is blank as of now and seems like a huge waste)
-a Normal-type Pokemon with a high base Attack stat, the Pick Up ability and can legitimately know Fly, Surf, False Swipe and Thunder Wave all at once (a multi-purpose HM slave is always better than an HM slave only)
-an actual father that you can even battle with after you beat the game
-double battles where you can team up and battle with other players over WiFi
---
PSN: FleetingSaga; 3DS FC: 4811-7240-0675
Pokemon Black 2 FC: Pi - 0218 8664 5201
#2moup94Posted 1/14/2013 10:27:57 PM
Female Bug type gym leader, that's all
#3Vexu192Posted 1/14/2013 10:29:58 PM
So basically, TC just wants Soul Silver....
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 1/14/2013 10:47:01 PM
moup94 posted...
Female Bug type gym leader, that's all

What, Bugsy wasn't enough?
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#5TherianReturnsPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:30 PM
Just the Black and White 2 features plus some missing HG/SS features with nothing left out. That's pretty much it.
---
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
#6Nidhogg151Posted 1/14/2013 10:55:04 PM
I want the Poke Transfer Lab to be available at the start of the game, and have it only allow you to transfer Pokemon with levels based on how many badges you have, in a method similar to the Pokerader. So if I have 0 badges, I can't transfer a Pokemon over above level 5, level 10 after the first badge, and so on until you beat the E4, at which point there will be no level limit. Or something similar to that.

I would also like it so that post-E4 you get the option to trade over items via the Poke Transfer Lab en masse. I hated the fact you couldn't even trade items over attached to a Pokemon in this gen, and I would like that back + the ability to just ship over large stacks of barries, rare candies, etc.

It doesn't even have to be the Poke Transfer Lab really. It could be done through DW if that's easier/more hack proof or whatever reason they have to not want item transfers.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#7Koryu111Posted 1/14/2013 10:55:36 PM
I miss when the pokemon would follow you :(
---
Gamertag: Animas Rage PSN:Koryu111
"I found this weapon. It's really powerful, especially against living things!"
#8rrk1991Posted 1/14/2013 11:00:45 PM
-an option to turn on auto-run (like in HeartGold and SoulSilver

since it is a 3ds game which has a circle pad, i don't think a run button will be necessary anymore, so there wouldn't be a need for auto-run.

but i would like to see either a menu like in hg/ss or a poketch like device. All those apps were awesome. It made breeding so much easier. The step counter was good for timing when eggs will hatch. The regular counter was invaluable for ev training poke. There was also so many other useful apps.
#9SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/14/2013 11:02:12 PM
Lots of things need to come back from HGSS, including the Pokemon following you out of battle. That was so cute >_<
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#10ExcaliburOwnerPosted 1/15/2013 12:18:15 AM
HGSS is the most loved game in the franchise, isn't it?

On topic, there is really nothing I'd like in the games. I actually love that there's something new to do in every game. If I had to name something, though, it would be post game battling, like in Gen II where you could get called by a trainer to have a battle with his/her improved Pokémon. The Battle Factories/Subway never really worked for me.
---
Played: Pokemon Black (and White). Progress: Finished both, with complete Pokedex in Black.
Playing: Pokemon Conquest. Progress: At the post-game.