This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The tiers should really be renamed because they make no sense

#31GalladetheGreatPosted 1/15/2013 5:44:12 AM
You're implying that they might have autism.

It's the same reason why calling some mentally deficient (you know the word I'm thinking of) is offensive.
---
glladgrat
Don't get mad, get gllad.
#32AlI_About_The_UPosted 1/15/2013 6:06:05 AM
Only devil-worshippers could come up with such terminology.
---
siggy
#33LexifoxPosted 1/15/2013 6:13:23 AM
GalladetheGreat posted...

It's the same reason why calling some mentally deficient (you know the word I'm thinking of) is offensive.

Implying because they show a very prominent trait of it? And no, it's very much different. What you are thinking of is typically done using a word that many people consider to be offensive. I am personally bothered by the fact that you think "autistic" is a dirty word, and the fact that so many people think that anyone with it must be handled with the gentlest of kid gloves. It borders on condescending.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#34MugilokoPosted 1/15/2013 6:19:59 AM
Smogon r teh devil

---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#35SephirothtPosted 1/15/2013 7:43:09 AM
Lexifox posted...
GalladetheGreat posted...

Implying because they show a very prominent trait of it? And no, it's very much different. What you are thinking of is typically done using a word that many people consider to be offensive. I am personally bothered by the fact that you think "autistic" is a dirty word, and the fact that so many people think that anyone with it must be handled with the gentlest of kid gloves. It borders on condescending.

Pretty much this.
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive