This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could they base part of the new Reigon on the UK?

#1RaidenHeroPosted 1/15/2013 1:43:53 AM
I would love to see some part of the Region be based on the UK since the UK is part of Europe and there are many interesting places and cities they could base their reign on. "Cough London and Edinburgh Cough". So Guys..would you like to see some part of the new Region be based on the UK? Post in the comments below
#2KitschgardenerPosted 1/15/2013 1:50:17 AM
No. Game Freak aren't Google Maps, and they don't have to put in anything more than half a dozen Paris landmarks. I'd rather they stick in space stations, underwater cities and random stuff like that.
#3LexifoxPosted 1/15/2013 1:51:37 AM
I hope not. No one wants an entire region of rainy routes.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:54:00 AM
Lexifox posted...
I hope not. No one wants an entire region of rainy routes.

The UK is not that bad..anyway i think the new Reigon should be less Linear then Unova
#5gjdsjPosted 1/15/2013 1:57:48 AM
I don't really care if the UK is included or not. I just hope the region isn't all of Europe because I think it would be way out of proportion to the areas the previous regions covered.
#6KitschgardenerPosted 1/15/2013 2:09:20 AM
gjdsj posted...
I don't really care if the UK is included or not. I just hope the region isn't all of Europe because I think it would be way out of proportion to the areas the previous regions covered.

This.

RaidenHero posted...
anyway i think the new Reigon should be less Linear then Unova

This too. Fortunately, all regions before Unova allowed some choice in gym order (I think) so we might be in luck this time round. I'd love to see the region open from the start, with gym defeats triggering storyline events.
#7Haku125Posted 1/15/2013 4:13:16 AM
NO NOBODY WANTS TO BE STABBED TO DEATH BY CHAVS ON THE WAY TO THEIR NEXT GYM.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#8NotChris_HansenPosted 1/15/2013 5:07:39 AM
Save other European countries for future games. The Pokemon series isn't going to end anytime soon and the developers will need more iconic landmarks to rip-off in future. Also, France is easily diverse enough to base a whole game around.
#9MilsoPosted 1/15/2013 5:12:47 AM
I think the UK could be a great setting a game (in the same way New York was for B/W) but I'd rather they waited and devoted an entire game to that. This one is clearly France and it should focus on French details and not just clump all of Europe together as one big culture.
---
rawr
#10LexifoxPosted 1/15/2013 5:15:30 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
RaidenHero posted...
anyway i think the new Reigon should be less Linear then Unova

This too. Fortunately, all regions before Unova allowed some choice in gym order (I think) so we might be in luck this time round. I'd love to see the region open from the start, with gym defeats triggering storyline events.

Gen 5 was intentionally more linear because younger fans were getting lost, so don't get your hopes too high.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod