This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could they base part of the new Reigon on the UK?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Could they base part of the new Reigon on the UK?
2 years ago#11
The entire western portion of the map should be seemingly endless grass and hills, with nothing but Mareep 0:)

And sudden Druddigon attacks.
---
Official Sawsbuck of the Pokemon XY boards
[Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Katarina, Volibear, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
2 years ago#12
Maurith posted...
The entire western portion of the map should be seemingly endless grass and hills, with nothing but Mareep 0:)

I want a Scotland-like area where Lapras can be found in a lake.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
2 years ago#13
Lexifox posted...

This. But not shiny (don't want to rip off Gen 2). But give it a nickname when you fight it.
---
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
2 years ago#14
Haku125 posted...
NO NOBODY WANTS TO BE STABBED TO DEATH BY CHAVS ON THE WAY TO THEIR NEXT GYM.

"Gimme your pokemon or i'll deck ya!"

*battle ensues*

Got £0 for winning!

"Spent all my dole money on weed and Stella innit...."
2 years ago#15
Lexifox posted...
Maurith posted...

That would be a brilliant reference!

Thinking about it, a UK based region, or part of a region would be pretty cool. Various "ruins" and mountains to the west and north, could have cities / towns based on varied places like London, Brighton, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Chester for its old look. Could have some cliché legendaries for each country; a lion, dragon / red kite, "loch ness monster" / unicorn and elk. Blarney Stone related event legendary? :P
---
Official Sawsbuck of the Pokemon XY boards
[Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Katarina, Volibear, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
(edited by Maurith)
2 years ago#16
I have to say, I prefer our "stiff upper lip" stereotype as opposed to the "chav" stereotype...

Chavs really are the bane of this country.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
2 years ago#17
If this region is based on Europe and not just France then I expect the UK will be a post game island area with battle frontier ala DPP.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Could they base part of the new Reigon on the UK?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived