This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are trapped in a Roman colosseum-like arena. With no weapons.

#301Uru_ZephPosted 1/15/2013 6:33:55 PM
Silverwyrm posted...
Frosslass...hmm, I suppose I stand a chance

Lol no. It's part ghost, which means you likely couldn't even hit it. And, supposing you could... its breath is about -60 degrees. Human popsickle.
#302tostitos525Posted 1/15/2013 7:01:10 PM
Slakoth

I could just strangle it in its sleep.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of that, copy and paste this into your signature.
#303CheckmateD1Posted 1/15/2013 7:02:35 PM
Maractus.

Should be a challenge. Probably not impossible, but quite a challenge nevertheless.
---
http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/checkmate.jpg
#304woolaysPosted 1/15/2013 7:07:25 PM
Slaking.

I... don't know.
---
All hail the mighty woolay.
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/Muddywater10/stupid3-23.png
#305The_FoolXXIIPosted 1/15/2013 7:08:05 PM
Magcargo.
I sprinkle some salt on him.
---
MORNING RESCUE!
The Official Litwick and Bianca of the BW2 Boards
#306HrothdanePosted 1/15/2013 7:09:06 PM
I got Onix.

Pretty much screwed.
#307IzicialPosted 1/15/2013 7:10:09 PM
Gengar, so I'd be screwed, my only chance of survival would either be to find an escape or survive and hope there's a time limit.
#308UltrachaoPosted 1/15/2013 7:15:26 PM
Realistically (lol pokemon and realism) you wouldn't be able to defeat many Pokemon just because of their type alone.
Anything an unarmed human can do would probably count as a Normal or Fighting type physical attack (and the latter is only if you're a karate champ or professional boxer or something) so anything that resists those types and/or has a high defense stat is going to be like fighting a wall. (game mechanics aside, you're still doing something akin to wrestling a bear that's on fire)

Fire and Electric fry you before you can even get close (also, good luck punching something that's on fire/discharging lethal voltage)
Some ice types are probably fragile enough that you could break them. That's assuming they don't flash-freeze you or impale you with icicles.
Psychic is basically instant loss (even if it's not powerful enough for the nastier stuff like mind control, head-asplode, teleportation, etc. it can at least read your mind and dodge every single attack you throw at it)
You can't hit a Ghost. (and even if you won you're probably stuck with one hell of a nasty curse)
Unless you're a master of some form of martial arts you're not going to be able to damage a Rock with your bare hands. Same goes for Steel except even more so.
...Even if you ARE a master of some form of martial arts you probably can't match up against most Fighting types.
Poison depends on the individual pokemon, but chances are you're going to die even if you win, especially against anything with Poison Point.
Flying... HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO PUNCH A BIRD also they'll peck your eyes out.
Dragons are going to mess you up big time unless you're the Dovahkiin (spoilers: you're not)
Grass types can just tentacle you with vine whip or something and then you're screwed, not to mention stuff like leech seed and stun spore (lots of them can use poison too, it seems)

Even if you're not up against what amounts to a walking WMD, almost every single Pokemon still has superhuman strength, speed, and/or stamina; A Machop (let alone its evolutions) could lift you over its head and snap you in half.
Even the ones that aren't super-powered are still wild animals that are currently trying to kill you. If you're not someone who can kill at least a feral/rabid dog with your bare hands, you're in trouble against the vast, vast majority of Pokemon. If you were provided with at least a knife or a solid club or something it'd be a different story, but since you're doing this unarmed in a shallow pit of sand, you don't have such luxuries (even if you did you still wouldn't stand a chance against most things, but you could take a Poochyena or something without much issue).

Your best bet is an early-game Normal or Bug type (like Rattata-still have to watch your throat- and Caterpie, NOT Tauros or Scyther), or a non-amphibious Water type (fish out of water GG)
If you get a legendary then all you can really do is get on your knees and beg for a quick death.

ANYWAY, I got a Wooper. It's tiny, has no arms and isn't particularly powerful with its water attacks (not exactly on par with a Blastoise using Hydro Pump), so I think I could manage.
Then again, it supposedly covers itself with a "poisonous film" so I guess it depends on just how potent that is? But still, come on, it's a Wooper; Probably the biggest worry is getting mud in my eyes.
---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan
#309l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/15/2013 7:17:05 PM
The_FoolXXII posted...
Magcargo.
I sprinkle some salt on him.

With no weapons

---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#310l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/15/2013 7:17:39 PM
Masterbob1872 posted...
Zubat. I win.

He'll use Supersonic and force you to kill yourself.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg