This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are trapped in a Roman colosseum-like arena. With no weapons.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You are trapped in a Roman colosseum-like arena. With no weapons.
2 years ago#321
Feebas. I'll be just fine.
2 years ago#322
Cotonee

Thank Jeebus.
---
You have not experienced pain until you have gone toe-to-toe with a Spiny Lobster
2 years ago#323
Axew, I might be able to take him, just barely though.
---
3DS Friend code: 5026-4425-6974
2 years ago#324
Shuppet.

I'm pretty f***ed honestly. I can't do anything to it since it's a ghost and my attacks would technically be Normal.

Then again, what can it really do to me? If it only knows Ghost moves, this would end in a stalemate. Unless one of us Struggles the other one to death.

Maybe if I pulled off its sheet...
---
http://i.imgur.com/tT1Al.png
2 years ago#325
Lapras.

No way I could pull this off.
2 years ago#326
Got Phione seems easy...and for the people that got Magikarp if you didn't kill it with your first hit wouldn't it just evolve into a Gyarados?
---
(US) PSN: AyoAgito
(HK) PSN: AyoAgitoHK
2 years ago#327
Cherubi. gg.
---
Get away! Run away! Fly away! Lead me astray to Dreamer's Hideaway! I cannot cry 'cause the shoulder cries more, I cannot die, I, a whore for the cold world
2 years ago#328
#493 - Arceus

...what's a God to a non-believer?

*Arceus used Judgement!*
*DeadWulf has fainted!*
---
PSN: Shibuya_Reaper 3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909
2 years ago#329
Hmmm i got milktank....not sure if i should be happy or teriffied lol seriously idk XD
2 years ago#330
cloud358 posted...
Hmmm i got milktank....not sure if i should be happy or teriffied lol seriously idk XD

oh yeah i just remembered my fight with whitneys miltank....im screwed >_<
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You are trapped in a Roman colosseum-like arena. With no weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived