This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A new CYOA about the Pokemon players. We are all Pokemon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A new CYOA about the Pokemon players. We are all Pokemon.
3 years ago#41
glitchunter75 posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
So...someone suggested I falcon punch anyone who calls me an alt.

Should I?

I think a Meteor Mash would be better suited for this situation.

Assuming the "Meta" in your username is derived from Metagross, that is.

Sorry, it is derived from Meta Knight.
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
3 years ago#42
So this guy

LEBRONJAMESJR posted...
Personality: Evil to the core
Role: Bad guy behind the seens using other bad guys as pawns
Pokemon: Jiggilypuff

Is in charge of this guy

RunetheKoopa posted...
Personality: A serious, calculative mobsterish type.
Pokemon you would like to be in the story: Honchkrow
Role: A bad guy who is a major threat early on, but diminishes in threat as the story progresses.

Who's in charge of me. We got this.
I herd u liek waluigiz
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2083/revengeofplato.png
3 years ago#43
Personality:Silent.
Pokemon: Ninetales
Role:Not a strong fighter,but is the genius of the group.
I don't even know anymore.
3 years ago#44
TableFlip posted...
Personality:Silent.
Pokemon: Ninetales
Role:Not a strong fighter,but is the genius of the group.

Can I be like your little brother or something? :0
We are both foxes after all =^_^=
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
3 years ago#45
Personality: Cloudcuckoolander, which is used to mask her more ruthless tendencies. Is capable of doing some horrible things, but is actually a pretty kind person, as long as she isn't backed into a corner. Fiercely loyal to those she considers 'friend'.
Pokemon: Oshawott[eventually evolves into Samurott]
Role: Bad guy, but could possibly have a heel face turn. Shows up occasionally during the first half. More important later on. One of the other bad guys is her boss.
I was thinking the numbers of my username could have something to do with her past.
Pkmn Black 2 FC: 348305749358 pm before adding. Together we fight, together we live.-Fire Emblem
3 years ago#46
Altair718 posted...
Personality: Cloudcuckoolander, which is used to mask her more ruthless tendencies. Is capable of doing some horrible things, but is actually a pretty kind person, as long as she isn't backed into a corner. Fiercely loyal to those she considers 'friend'.
Role: Bad guy, but could possibly have a heel face turn. Shows up occasionally during the first half. More important later on. One of the other bad guys is her boss.
I was thinking the numbers of my username could have something to do with her past.

Welcome to the dark side. Enjoy your stay.
I herd u liek waluigiz
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2083/revengeofplato.png
3 years ago#47
Altair718 posted...

I like this, especially because you are one of the first, if not the first "females" of the CYOA who has replied =^_^=
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
3 years ago#48
Personality: never lonely, even though he doesn't hav many friends, smart, follows orders well. Often misses the obvious solution to a puzzle. Hardly ever speaks unless spoken to.
Pokemon in CYOA: Kabutops
Role: party member to MC, specializes in combat and mobility (good climber, swimmer, and runner)
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
3 years ago#49
MovesLikeJabba posted...
Altair718 posted...

I like this, especially because you are one of the first, if not the first "females" of the CYOA who has replied =^_^=

:3 Well it couldn't be a total sausage fest.
Pkmn Black 2 FC: 348305749358 pm before adding. Together we fight, together we live.-Fire Emblem
3 years ago#50
Altair718 posted...
MovesLikeJabba posted...
Altair718 posted...

:3 Well it couldn't be a total sausage fest.

lol, define "sausage fest", I hope it doesn't mean what I hope it means.
Do it via PM please -_-
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A new CYOA about the Pokemon players. We are all Pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived