This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A new CYOA about the Pokemon players. We are all Pokemon.

#41MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/15/2013 2:34:05 PM
glitchunter75 posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
So...someone suggested I falcon punch anyone who calls me an alt.

Should I?

I think a Meteor Mash would be better suited for this situation.

Assuming the "Meta" in your username is derived from Metagross, that is.

Sorry, it is derived from Meta Knight.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#42Crowfeather0226Posted 1/15/2013 2:34:28 PM
So this guy

LEBRONJAMESJR posted...
Personality: Evil to the core
Role: Bad guy behind the seens using other bad guys as pawns
Pokemon: Jiggilypuff

Is in charge of this guy

RunetheKoopa posted...
Personality: A serious, calculative mobsterish type.
Pokemon you would like to be in the story: Honchkrow
Role: A bad guy who is a major threat early on, but diminishes in threat as the story progresses.

Who's in charge of me. We got this.
---
I herd u liek waluigiz
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2083/revengeofplato.png
#43TableFlipPosted 1/15/2013 2:37:21 PM
Personality:Silent.
Pokemon: Ninetales
Role:Not a strong fighter,but is the genius of the group.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#44MovesLikeJabba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:47:39 PM
TableFlip posted...
Personality:Silent.
Pokemon: Ninetales
Role:Not a strong fighter,but is the genius of the group.

Can I be like your little brother or something? :0
We are both foxes after all =^_^=
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
#45Altair718Posted 1/15/2013 2:51:20 PM
Personality: Cloudcuckoolander, which is used to mask her more ruthless tendencies. Is capable of doing some horrible things, but is actually a pretty kind person, as long as she isn't backed into a corner. Fiercely loyal to those she considers 'friend'.
Pokemon: Oshawott[eventually evolves into Samurott]
Role: Bad guy, but could possibly have a heel face turn. Shows up occasionally during the first half. More important later on. One of the other bad guys is her boss.
I was thinking the numbers of my username could have something to do with her past.
---
Pkmn Black 2 FC: 348305749358 pm before adding. Together we fight, together we live.-Fire Emblem
#46Crowfeather0226Posted 1/15/2013 2:53:05 PM
Altair718 posted...
Personality: Cloudcuckoolander, which is used to mask her more ruthless tendencies. Is capable of doing some horrible things, but is actually a pretty kind person, as long as she isn't backed into a corner. Fiercely loyal to those she considers 'friend'.
Role: Bad guy, but could possibly have a heel face turn. Shows up occasionally during the first half. More important later on. One of the other bad guys is her boss.
I was thinking the numbers of my username could have something to do with her past.

Welcome to the dark side. Enjoy your stay.
---
I herd u liek waluigiz
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2083/revengeofplato.png
#47MovesLikeJabba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:53:35 PM
Altair718 posted...

I like this, especially because you are one of the first, if not the first "females" of the CYOA who has replied =^_^=
---
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
#48Pendragon71037Posted 1/15/2013 2:59:40 PM(edited)
Personality: never lonely, even though he doesn't hav many friends, smart, follows orders well. Often misses the obvious solution to a puzzle. Hardly ever speaks unless spoken to.
Pokemon in CYOA: Kabutops
Role: party member to MC, specializes in combat and mobility (good climber, swimmer, and runner)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#49Altair718Posted 1/15/2013 2:59:11 PM
MovesLikeJabba posted...
Altair718 posted...

I like this, especially because you are one of the first, if not the first "females" of the CYOA who has replied =^_^=

:3 Well it couldn't be a total sausage fest.
---
Pkmn Black 2 FC: 348305749358 pm before adding. Together we fight, together we live.-Fire Emblem
#50MovesLikeJabba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:02:44 PM
Altair718 posted...
MovesLikeJabba posted...
Altair718 posted...

:3 Well it couldn't be a total sausage fest.

lol, define "sausage fest", I hope it doesn't mean what I hope it means.
Do it via PM please -_-
---