This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A new CYOA about the Pokemon players. We are all Pokemon.

#81LEBRONJAMESJRPosted 1/15/2013 4:55:11 PM
I live to serve my master MEWTWO
---
I accept Aaron Godgers as my lord and savior. I also realize how inferior my weiner is, compared to Godgers quality dong.
#82ChangliniPosted 1/15/2013 5:52:16 PM

Personality: Kind of short tempered, forgetful and dependent of others for direction.

Pokemon you would like to be in the story: Recently turned Maractus, then possibly a Grimmer, or a ditto afterward.

Role: Support character that every now and then shows up in the sidelines doing my own thing.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#83MovesLikeJabba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:10:14 AM
I tried making another nerdy role playing topic, and some people are being mean :`c
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
#84GubbeyPosted 1/17/2013 11:27:33 AM
Is this CYOA still open to new participants? I would like to join, if you wouldn't mind.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#85GubbeyPosted 1/17/2013 12:38:28 PM
I'll interpret the silence as "Of course Gubbey, we would love to have you on board!"

Personality: Raised in the sheltered life of a Rich Boy, he is reclusive and tends to avoid conflict. Panics easily under pressure. Quite intelligent, but lacks confidence and relies on others to lead him.

Pokemon: Beeheeyem (Moves: Teleport, Trick Room, Reflect, Confusion)

Role: Very good guy. He does all he can to help the good guys, though he is reluctant to join the group at first. He stalks the team for a long while, and spies on the movements of the baddies too.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#86shaminoXDPosted 1/17/2013 7:42:37 PM

Personality: Very naive and warm-hearted

Pokemon I would like to be: Jirachi!

Role: Classic anime dojikko that supports the main cast
---
3ds FC:
Waiting for: R/S/E Remake, Zelda 3ds, and PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth
#87DanTheMan49Posted 1/18/2013 8:22:11 PM
Sorry for coming in late
Personality: Stealthy and tactful
Pokemon: Gengar
Role: A leader of some of the lower rank bad guys, like a colonel
#88bananaman132Posted 1/18/2013 9:00:33 PM
Personality:Quiet and powerful
Pokemon:Croagunk
Role: recurring bad guy
---
if a tree falls on a mime and no one is around to see it, does anyone care?
#89ChangliniPosted 1/19/2013 1:38:06 PM(edited)
Just as an FYI, you can all try to ease yourselves somewhere into the story at any time you like.
#90KiniestPosted 1/19/2013 6:50:22 PM
Personality: Very unmotivated, and often dislikes to do any work at all to begin with, however, is very observant, and, is smart, though he doesn't seem to believe it. He isn't smart to an unrealistic level like characters you might see in certain anime, but instead has it come naturally. He isn't especially strong, but he's fast due to the fact he always has energy saved up from being lazy, ironically. He may be calm, and generally doesn't snap easily, but he has a couple breaking points, if you find them, and they aren't based off any redundant tragic stories. He often seems dim-witted, though, due to his lazy personality, and, if he is uninterested, he will not put as much thought into it as he would if he were interested. Though, he isn't selfish, just majorly unmotivated.
Pokemon you would like to be in the story: Croagunk
Role: Probable second-level protagonist, however, will probably observe the main storyline out of interest. He does not think "for the best of the world", and does not start out with the glamorified intent to help, unless he feels he needs to.
---
Nihongo wo naratte imasu...