This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamepimps uber guesses for gen 6

#1gamepimp12Posted 1/15/2013 3:36:43 PM
This is only in regards to current ubers

Darkrai and dexoys N/S are probably getting unbanned next gen. Barring some godly move additions they prob will be ou the next gen

Blaziken and excadrill depends on what happens with swift swim and if they get any viable counters

Genesect thunderous depend almost entirely about the metagame around regardless of whatever new moves they there best sets are almost set in stone so I'm not expecting any changes to them. (That said if explosion gets unnerfed i don't see sect going anywhere)

Manaphy is the one Pokemon I have no idea on

Skymin's staying banned

I see kyruem B finally becoming uber, I'm sure/ hopeful that it finally gets a decent physical ice move

Most everything else is gonna stay banned of course.. You have any specific questions let me know, other wise do you agree disagree?
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#2overmaxxPosted 1/15/2013 3:38:07 PM
I heard Nintendo is banning Smogoon this gen tho
#3gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:41:25 PM
Why would they ban a gamefaqs poster ?
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#4TableFlipPosted 1/15/2013 3:43:08 PM
because elesa.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#5gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:43:41 PM
What does she have to do with it
---
#6gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:30:36 PM
Bump
---
#7jayman7Posted 1/15/2013 5:32:45 PM
gamepimp12 posted...
What does she have to do with it

She filed a restraining order against Smogoon for his creepy behavior and constant insistence that they're married despite the fact that she's a fictional character and Smogoon... well, he's real enough to post on GameFAQs at least.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:41:20 PM
On okay... What about my predictions though are those good or what ?
---
#9Cpt_CalamityPosted 1/15/2013 7:06:41 PM
Next generation won't have any tiers at all, Smogon's reign will finally end.
---
"Having a p**** makes you a noob"
#10vital_tundraPosted 1/15/2013 7:07:23 PM
So are there 11 other gamepimps?
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.