This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's say your a Gym Leader (not a generator topic)...

#1SegavsCapcomPosted 1/15/2013 6:13:34 PM
What type would you train? What would be your gimmick? What would be your Gym's puzzle? Who would be your strongest Pokemon. What would your badge be called?

I would be a Ground type trainer. I would be an archaeologist. My puzzle would be deciphering glyphs to find the entrance to my layer. Mt strongest Pokemon would be a Sandslash. My badge would be the Gravel Badge.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#2Throwback2780Posted 1/15/2013 6:18:12 PM
My gym would be a Power Plant. you have to deactivate all the barriers through battling trainers to gain access to a factory room where i would be.

i would be a Scientist. my strongest pokemon would be Electrode & my badge would be the Gear Badge
---
"Money can't buy happiness...
but it can buy bacon. and that's close enough."-Kooky_Von_Koopa. Official Snivy of the Pokemon X & Y Boards.
#3AboveTopSecretPosted 1/15/2013 6:18:27 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
What type would you train? What would be your gimmick? What would be your Gym's puzzle? Who would be your strongest Pokemon. What would your badge be called?

I would be a Ground type trainer. I would be an archaeologist. My puzzle would be deciphering glyphs to find the entrance to my layer. Mt strongest Pokemon would be a Sandslash. My badge would be the Gravel Badge.

I would also be a Ground type trainer. My gimmick is a villain that causes earthquakes for against other city/towns for economical and financial benefit. Donphan. Dirt Badge.
---
Salt causes Diabetes.
#4SegavsCapcom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:20:34 PM
AboveTopSecret posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

I would also be a Ground type trainer. My gimmick is a villain that causes earthquakes for against other city/towns for economical and financial benefit. Donphan. Dirt Badge.

A villainous gym leader would be a great twist. Donphan is also a nice choice. Just lol at Dirt Badge.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#5TVirusPredatorPosted 1/15/2013 6:48:23 PM(edited)
SegavsCapcom posted...
What type would you train? Water What would be your gimmick? That I'd be a terrible swimmer XD What would be your Gym's puzzle? You'd have to jump across the Water Spouts of different Wailords, and if you fall off you'd get swallowed by a Wailord that spits you out at the entrance. You'd be told that I'd be waiting on a platform at the end, but when you get to the end, I'd be waiting in a Wailord's mouth for the sake of privacy. After the battle, a Water Spout will launch you back at the entrance. Who would be your strongest Pokemon. I'd be using my in-game team, but for the sake of keeping with the gym theme, I'd overpower my Wailord (the Wailord we'd battle in would be a lot bigger than the rest) What would your badge be called? Torrent Badge

Someone posted a new criterion: what TM would you give at the end? Me? I'd give a new TM for Water Spout.
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#6Throwback2780Posted 1/15/2013 6:25:56 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
AboveTopSecret posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

A villainous gym leader would be a great twist. Donphan is also a nice choice. Just lol at Dirt Badge.

Giovanni was a Gym Leader. he's evil.
---
"Money can't buy happiness...
but it can buy bacon. and that's close enough."-Kooky_Von_Koopa. Official Snivy of the Pokemon X & Y Boards.
#7AboveTopSecretPosted 1/15/2013 6:28:36 PM
Oh yeah, my puzzle is that you must win a rigged pachinko (Kaiji anyone?) machine to open the door to me.
---
Salt causes Diabetes.
#8G-ScythePosted 1/15/2013 6:39:26 PM
I would be a Dark Trainer.
I would have booby traps all over my gym and it is dark.

My gimmick is that I am secretly the guy in the beginning of the gym who tells you about the leader. I make you travel through the entire gym, then when the player gets confused and goes to leave, I attack him/her last minute right before he/she walks out the door.

During the battle, I have random effects take place to hurt your pokemon. (Fighting dirty)

Also, you have to beat me twice. The first battle I have 3-4 dark types. Immediately after you win, I refuse to give you the badge and a second battle starts. I then have one very powerful ghost type, making fighting and bug attacks useless.

Defeating me gets you the Shadow Badge.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#9Chaos_MissilePosted 1/15/2013 6:42:30 PM
What type would you train?
Poison

What would be your gimmick?
I will be..a scientist, possibly. You will learn the new level of Poison: fatal poison which deals damage equivalent to 4th turn Toxic each turn.

What would be your Gym's puzzle?
Have to evade trainers MGS style in the dark. There are also Poison tiles to impede your progress, when stepped on will poison all Pokemon on your team.

Who would be your strongest Pokemon.
Nidoking, followed by Drapion. Drapion will start off first however, to set up Toxic Spikes

What would your badge be called?
Plague Badge

TM?
Venoshock
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#10SammySueRicePosted 1/15/2013 6:46:30 PM
I would train ghost type pokemon. My gimmick would be a creepy jester and my gym puzzle would be various carnival games that you have to win in order to move on and my gym would be a creepy abandoned carnival. My strongest pokemon would be a Mismagius. My badge would be called The Torment Badge.