This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's say your a Gym Leader (not a generator topic)...

#41sabeta_samaPosted 1/16/2013 10:17:27 AM
Type: Light
Gimmick? Sunshine or something idk
Puzzle: Light Bridges, powered individually, activate all to get to the boss, get through trainers to activate them, but turning some on turns others off. (Red blue green colors) when all of them are successfully turned on, a white bridge forms the route.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#42DemonSlayer92Posted 1/16/2013 10:46:59 AM(edited)
I would train STEEL-type Pokemon. But there would be a surprise Water-/Psychic-type in my team of 5 that would counter unsuspecting Trainers fronting with a Fire-, Fighting-, or Ground-type Pokemon. My levels would be 48 - 53 with the surprise Pokemon being a lv60. Est. Trainer level: 50.

TEAM
Lv50 Steelix, EV-trained to improve his Defenses. Has a Spikes move. (Leftovers)
Lv48 Metagross, EV-trained to improve Attacks. (High-crit item -- whatever it is)
Lv52 Aggron, EV-trained to improve Attack and Sp. Def. (^High-crit item^)
Lv53 Genesect Normal, EV-trained to improve Speed and Sp. Atk. (^)
Lv60 Slowbro, EV-trained to improve Sp. Atk and Sp. Def. (Leftovers)
(((If the Slowbro and the EV training seem intense, look again at my levels. I'm the Eighth Gym Leader -- and -- a general. I would have some kind of advantage. Plus, who likes a final Gym that's easy?)))

My gimmick would be that I am a retired four star general.

My puzzle would be that the entire Gym room ('cause they're mostly all just one room) would be a military-theme board game that would you have to win to proceed to where I am waiting for you.

I would reward you with the War Machine Badge and the Techno Blast TM.
---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
#43adismaltheftPosted 1/16/2013 10:28:21 AM
What type would you train? What would be your gimmick? What would be your Gym's puzzle? Who would be your strongest Pokemon. What would your badge be called?

I would be an Ice-Type trainer. My gimmick would revolve around a labyrinth where you have to ride around on ice floes. My strongest Pokemon would be Dewgong. I would have the Below Zero Badge.
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229