This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, should we be able to transfer pokemon from dpp/hgss/bw/bw2?

#1YoyokuKOPosted 1/15/2013 8:14:05 PM
...i did so much rng abusing in dpp/hgss it doesn't seem right...
if allowed, what would be the restriction?

or would it be a simple change in the mechanics that'll render perfect iv pokemon almost useless?
#2Lunar_Envoy9Posted 1/15/2013 8:19:25 PM
I'm thinking they will release some app on e-shop that will allow us to transfer from B/W(2) to X/Y.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.
#3XashowdPosted 1/15/2013 9:22:18 PM
We should be able to transfer from any 4th and 5th gen game, and HMs should no longer be barred, especially Surf and Fly, as they are HMs in every Gen. Honestly, I just want to be able to transfer my Surfing Raichu!!! Gamefreak oughta be able to let us do that! Seriously, the HM excuse is bull now that TMs last forever. Just turn the HM moves into special TMs, and we're good! I want mah surfing Raichu....
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#4Tequila_ShotPosted 1/15/2013 9:45:17 PM
You damn well better believe that I am going to be allowed to transfer my collection from Black and White. I don't care if you "did too much RNG to think it's alright to be allowed". I have built up a decent collection of level 100 Pokemon, all through sheer effort and grinding.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#5beebarbPosted 1/15/2013 9:47:13 PM
Lunar_Envoy9 posted...
I'm thinking they will release some app on e-shop that will allow us to transfer from B/W(2) to X/Y.

^ This is most likely. Hopefully they don't charge for it though.
---
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
#6overmaxxPosted 1/15/2013 9:49:27 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
You damn well better believe that I am going to be allowed to transfer my collection from Black and White. I don't care if you "did too much RNG to think it's alright to be allowed". I have built up a decent collection of level 100 Pokemon, all through sheer effort and grinding.

I have a pretty good collection as well.

Sadly, I lost a lot of them in transition. Between all the moves from game to game, I suddenly miss some Pokemon. Oh well.

Still, I better be able to transfer them.