This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever had a Pokemon dream?

#11lilaschildkrotePosted 1/15/2013 9:15:42 PM
When i was like seven i had a dream i saw a machop. I hated machops and its evolutions and thought they were really ugly at this point. But i befriended this machop. It turns the government had been killing pokemon and that was why i never knew they existed and why this machop was the only pokemon i could find. Now at this point this machop was my friend so i absolutely HAD to save it. So i dug an underground tunnel and made a secret room where i hid with this machop. I would go to the surface everyday with this machop. Over time it evolved, and eventually evolved again. And thats how i grew to like machops machokes and machamps.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#12HylianCyndaquilPosted 1/15/2013 9:22:06 PM
Yeah in 6th grade, but no Pokemon were in it. There was a huge, deadly rainstorm outside and a few of my classmates ran out to the door to look outside and they started freaking out, I was cowering in the back of the class, and everybody was saying that Groudon and Kyogre were battling and causing the weather to be a complete chaos. We were all worried.

Funny how I even remembered the dream just now.
---
Not changing until a new Star Fox game is announced. (started 8/03/12)
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X board! Brawl rocks.
#13HeavenXPosted 1/15/2013 9:22:34 PM
I dream that I went on an adventure with just Misty about 10 years ago.

Oh yea.... I got pikachu ta go in dat pokeball. Take that Ash!!! Ahh the childhood memories.
---
"Eyes on me" >.> no really, eyes on me please.
#14DesulatedPosted 1/15/2013 9:23:56 PM
Dreamed that I was a Latios once. The amazement of soaring through the skies was spectacular...until I had to wake up.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is the amateur's medpack.
#15banjo kazooiePosted 1/15/2013 9:26:27 PM
lilaschildkrote posted...
It turns the government had been killing pokemon and that was why i never knew they existed

****ing Nazis, man.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#16Skull_proPosted 1/15/2013 9:28:43 PM
zaingasm posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Yes, but it would be against the rules to speak of them.

PM them to me. NOW.

---
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#17NejiHyuga900Posted 1/15/2013 9:34:27 PM
I had a dream that involved Team Rocket. I don't remember much. There has been a few Pokémon dreams that I had but I can barely remember my dreams.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#18beebarbPosted 1/15/2013 9:41:31 PM
Impossible for me, since I can never dream. There was a time when I could though. But, all those dreams are lost to me.
---
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644