This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you people really been playing ALLL of these games or did you just start?

#1NordiniPosted 1/16/2013 1:15:16 AM
I cannot fathom how they are making yet another pokemon game. I thought it was ridiculous when they were making Black and White. Hell i thought they were going over board when they released Diamond and Pearl.

As someone who was a huge fan of pokemon back in the red/blue and still gold/silver days i understand the appeal. However, i can't imagine anybody seriously playing every pokemon rehash from the originals and still finding enjoyment in more.

Are you people just new to the series or are there actually people who have been playing since red/blue?
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#2KyrieIrvingPosted 1/16/2013 1:15:54 AM
Pokemon 4 lyfe
#3TherianReturnsPosted 1/16/2013 1:16:06 AM
What is the point of your topic?
---
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
#4UmuruPosted 1/16/2013 1:17:11 AM(edited)
Blue, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, White, White 2, Black 2

...and that's just the main games. If you got out of it because you played for the fad of it, that's fine. Of course that doesn't mean you'll shake the true Pokemon fans with your silly insults. ;)
#5dezmomoPosted 1/16/2013 1:17:12 AM
KyrieIrving posted...
Pokemon for life

This.
Can't have too much of a good thing. Pokemon is enjoyable so let us have our fun. Just for the record I've been playing Pokemon from Blue.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#6Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:17:18 AM
TherianReturns posted...
What is the point of your topic?

To find out if it's actually humanly possible for someone to still find enjoyment in a series after playing new versions of the same game 20 times.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#7RedSpartanPosted 1/16/2013 1:19:12 AM
Pokemon are like ponies, part of the internet wants it to die, another part of it wants to continue on forever, and both companies do not receive the full recognition they deserve for creating such masterpieces...

TLDR; Pokemon and ponies 4 life!
---
I've lost my gobstoppers.....Stupid math teacher
Remember, pwn first, ask questions later.
#8Cat333PokemonPosted 1/16/2013 1:19:24 AM
dezmomo posted...
KyrieIrving posted...
Pokemon for life

This.
Can't have too much of a good thing. Pokemon is enjoyable so let us have our fun. Just for the record I've been playing Pokemon from Blue.

Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" came on the radio while I was reading your post. I think it fits. :P
---
Am I a cat, or am I a Zoroark?
http://floatzel.net ~ Black 2: 2151-5975-6240
#9LightningHawk90Posted 1/16/2013 1:19:32 AM
I starter playing pokemon when I was 7, I'm 22 now It's something I've grown up with. They add something new each generation so it's not just a rehash and I usually always like the new pokemon.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#10xLinkkuPosted 1/16/2013 1:21:04 AM
All of them. Even the spinoffs.
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033