This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you people really been playing ALLL of these games or did you just start?

#51thechaoticclownPosted 1/16/2013 4:51:37 AM
Yellow. That's all I have.
#52MES_SeelePosted 1/16/2013 4:52:36 AM
I've played through every gen but black/white. But I happen to have a 3ds, so I'm probably gonna give this a shot.
---
Only with strength can one endure suffering and torment.
#53ashcrvPosted 1/16/2013 4:56:27 AM
GothicDrifter posted...
pokemon sucks and you all need to grow up and leave the house

I lol at people who say this stuff irl and online so lol. You really need to go out more often,
Anyways. Been playing since start and it's no rehash. You must be a fan of IGN TC. Or a genwunner. Or both.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#54ninjarauiPosted 1/16/2013 4:58:53 AM
I have played and captured all in every generation. I have only cheated when nintendo made it necassary. (celebi, mew) grr..

I am still so excited about this new generation that it thrills me.
#55vital_tundraPosted 1/16/2013 5:00:26 AM
Red
Blue
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
LeafGreen
Diamond
Platinum
SoulSilver
Black
Black2

Pokemon 4 life mother ****er!
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#56RedslimePosted 1/16/2013 5:27:45 AM
Lessee...
Myself: Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver.
My little brother: Blue, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond.

I'm 25, he's 18. We've been playing for a while! He's more into his PS3 now, and my DS has been busted since mid-2012, I think, so neither of us are really playing anymore.

Though this (among other things) has me thinking about looking into a feasible (read: cheap, haha) way of getting a 3DS.

As a side note, I don't know if I could ever make up my mind between picking Black or White. And when I first found out about V2's release, I gave up on eventually being able to weasel out of that decision by buying Gray. :D
---
You shouldn't be superstitious. That's bad luck.
#57davidsmith91Posted 1/16/2013 5:35:19 AM
Started playing when I was 7 and will be 22 when X&Y will be released. And I can't wait.
#58SSx4LeonjrPosted 1/16/2013 5:38:28 AM
My Wife & I been in it since it started back w/ Red & Blue. We got together after Gold/Silver/Crystal; Ironicly She'd gotten Silver & I'd gotten Gold & Crystal!
But since then..,We've played EVERY single Poke'mon in the main line-up; even some of the spin-offs..., let's see; Stadium 1&2,Coloseum & XD,Ranger & Shadows, Pokemon mystery dungeon: Blue, Pokemon Rumble, & Both Pokeparks!
I don't think I missed any...but we DO have ALOT of Poke'mon games!

Poke'mon 4 Ever!

We're waiting for the first Poke'mon game to hit the Wii U; one that's like the handhelds.
We're also waiting to get X & Y...our 3DS's are hungry for some Poke' goodness!
---
X-box GT: SSx4 Leonjr PSN name:D_and_K_Dobbs
Waiting for Final Fantasy:XIV A Realm Reborn (PS3)
#59pikachupwnagePosted 1/16/2013 5:44:09 AM
Nordini posted...
I cannot fathom how they are making yet another pokemon game. I thought it was ridiculous when they were making Black and White. Hell i thought they were going over board when they released Diamond and Pearl.

As someone who was a huge fan of pokemon back in the red/blue and still gold/silver days i understand the appeal. However, i can't imagine anybody seriously playing every pokemon rehash from the originals and still finding enjoyment in more.

Are you people just new to the series or are there actually people who have been playing since red/blue?

Lmao.

Been playing since gen 1. Still playing and planning on getting this.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#60enixroxPosted 1/16/2013 5:44:58 AM
SSx4Leonjr posted...
My Wife & I been in it since it started back w/ Red & Blue. We got together after Gold/Silver/Crystal; Ironicly She'd gotten Silver & I'd gotten Gold & Crystal!
But since then..,We've played EVERY single Poke'mon in the main line-up; even some of the spin-offs..., let's see; Stadium 1&2,Coloseum & XD,Ranger & Shadows, Pokemon mystery dungeon: Blue, Pokemon Rumble, & Both Pokeparks!
I don't think I missed any...but we DO have ALOT of Poke'mon games!

Poke'mon 4 Ever!

We're waiting for the first Poke'mon game to hit the Wii U; one that's like the handhelds.
We're also waiting to get X & Y...our 3DS's are hungry for some Poke' goodness!

Lucky! My wife hates video games :(
---
3DS FC: 4141-1787-0987