This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you people really been playing ALLL of these games or did you just start?

#81ganiamPosted 1/16/2013 10:17:42 AM
Nordini posted...
I cannot fathom how they are making yet another pokemon game. I thought it was ridiculous when they were making Black and White. Hell i thought they were going over board when they released Diamond and Pearl.

As someone who was a huge fan of pokemon back in the red/blue and still gold/silver days i understand the appeal. However, i can't imagine anybody seriously playing every pokemon rehash from the originals and still finding enjoyment in more.

Are you people just new to the series or are there actually people who have been playing since red/blue?

Do you play the new version of x FPS game or Sport game every year?
---
Mass Soviets = Instant Win - Sashanan
Close the world....txEn eht nepO
#82stardusteheroPosted 1/16/2013 10:18:06 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
XWolfO posted...
I started with Red and I thought it was just an ok game. But, with every new generation, I liked the games more and more.

I can't see myself stopping ever. Don't care if I'm "too old" or whatever people might say to try to make me feel bad about playing it and loving the crap out of it.

Just keep throwing around that word "rehash" that you love so much. If it's not your thing anymore then just stop playing it. Nobody's forcing you to play the "same old boring rehash" all the time and still find enjoyment in it.

Thats beautiful man.

I was gonna take a break from pokemon and planned on skipping Gen VI. But then, first 3D main series game happened...

This! I was also planning to not play Gen 6... But it turns out it is the first 3d generation!
---
Pokemon Black Version 2 Friend Code: 2624-0554-4747
#83overmaxxPosted 1/16/2013 10:20:15 AM
People like the TC are why GameFAQs and gaming forums in general have an immature image attached to them.

Usually, people stop questioning what people around them do with their time and money around the time they go to college. Being insecure about what you do or decrying others for what they do is seriously high school stuff, it's for children.
#84CressetPosted 1/16/2013 11:03:33 AM
Been playing since the beginning. One of the few series that only improves with time (even if at a snails' pace), nostalgia nonwithstanding.
---
What's the matter, the Zubats and Geodudes too much for you? Can't get through a cave with just five monsters? How sad. - mikeburnfire
#85MerenwenragoPosted 1/16/2013 11:21:54 AM(edited)
I have and played every single main series game of pokemon

Main Series:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Green (Japanese)
Gold
Silver
Crystal (On PC but got the cartridge now)
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Leaf Green
Fire Red
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Heart Gold
Soul Silver
Black
White
Black 2
White 2

Side games:
Pokemon TCG (Emulator)
Pokemon Pinball (Emulator)
Pokemon Colloseum (Bought Secondhand)
Pokemon XD (Bought Secondhand)
Pokemon Dash
Pokemon Ranger
Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Mystery Dungeon Red & Blue
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Mystery Dungeon Darkness
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Pokémon Rumble
Pokémon Rumble Blast
Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs

---
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked
#86AurawhispererPosted 1/16/2013 11:14:31 AM
Only game i havent touched is green.

Other than that, i played all thee others around the 90's
#87KaitoKazePosted 1/16/2013 1:19:33 PM
I have gotten every single main series Pokemon game within a few days of release (except Red, but I can be forgiven for that right?)

X/Y will be no different (I will camp outside my local GameStop!!!)
---
PSN Username: Same as GFAQs name
Currently Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
#88Misdreavus573Posted 1/16/2013 2:03:23 PM
It really just depends on how much you truly love a game series.

I mean, I kind of groan at how they keep releasing like a thousand different sports or CoD games that are practically the same, or even how Nintendo is starting to do the same thing with NSMB. But then, I turn around and play nearly every Pokemon game, and fall in love with each and every one.

It's because, while I think the New Super Mario Bros games are just *okay*, and I couldn't possibly care less about sports games or CoD, I've been a huge Pokemon fan since the original Pokemon Red and Blue, and I'll never stop.

So I'll keep buying every Pokemon game, and I'll fall in love with each and every one.
#89RoanarkPosted 1/16/2013 2:11:38 PM
KyrieIrving posted...
Pokemon 4 lyfe

I didn't choose the pokemon master lyfe, it chose me.
#90CressetPosted 1/16/2013 3:05:33 PM
GothicDrifter posted...
pokemon sucks and you all need to grow up and leave the house

Hey look, it's the kid who didn't have a gameboy because his parents didn't love him

I missed you, man
---
What's the matter, the Zubats and Geodudes too much for you? Can't get through a cave with just five monsters? How sad. - mikeburnfire