This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA the world gets changed into pokemon.

#1ChangliniPosted 1/16/2013 7:57:37 AM
This is a special CYOA where people who register in this topic; http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65189979?page=3, are the ones that participate.

The rules for this are that;

* Each participating user can start off with a small summery how they become a pokemon.
* Each post should end in a way that can easily be picked up by other users.
* After a poster is done with their part of the story, anyone participating can pick it up at any time.

The overall plot takes place during and after the main characters of http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65129735?page=3 corrupt the world's water supply, which eventually turns nearly all of the human population of the world into Pokemon.

For example, each post could look like this;

"Dang, that was close" said Changlini, hopping away from the flurry of pokemon moves coming from a battle nearby. While finding a place to hide from the scene, he has a flashback of how it all got to this.

First was the wide spread panic where one by one, each region suffered mass disappearances coinciding with a massive pokemon population growth. As society frantically searched for an answer, they never thought the problem would lie within something they used every single day, the water. As each day passed, more regions were impacted by massive pokemon growth and the mass disappearances of people, until it was discovered that a group of people were corrupting the commercial and government owned sources of water, that is used in almost all our daily lives. By then it was too late, nearly all of the human population were turned into the powerful creatures known as pokemon.

Coming back from that memory, that ongoing battle intensified as more and more poke'mon battled over sections of land that used to belong to the panicking denizens of the past. Using the confusion for his advantage, he goes into the background to watch from afar, as he sees his home being destroyed from the ongoing battle.

So, let's start off with that^
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#2MovesLikeJabbaPosted 1/16/2013 8:00:07 AM
Awesome! Let me go lock my other topic and I will make the next part!
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
#3MovesLikeJabbaPosted 1/16/2013 8:15:48 AM
Sorry, it's taking so long, I'm almost finished (I had a writer's block :P)
---
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
#4Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:20:55 AM(edited)
MovesLikeJabba posted...
Sorry, it's taking so long, I'm almost finished (I had a writer's block :P)

It's all good, same thing happened to myself when I was in the process of making this thread.
#5MovesLikeJabbaPosted 1/16/2013 8:20:52 AM
Sorry, my Mom says I have to get off the laptop D:<

I was making a good story too -_-

Sorry bro :(
---
#6Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:28:43 AM
MovesLikeJabba posted...
Sorry, my Mom says I have to get off the laptop D:<

I was making a good story too -_-

Sorry bro :(

I can wait, although, I hope that the other participants can take the initiative.
---
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#7ChackNorris7Posted 1/16/2013 8:33:56 AM
So, when do we start? And just so you know, I just got home.
---
Moooooom, Xerneas and Ferb are making a title sequence!
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#8Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:34:40 AM
ChackNorris7 posted...

Now is a great time to start.
---
#9ChackNorris7Posted 1/16/2013 8:41:32 AM
Changlini posted...
ChackNorris7 posted...

Ok. I haven't really been in anything like this before so please help me out if I mess up, ok? So, what do I do first?
---
Moooooom, Xerneas and Ferb are making a title sequence!
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#10Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:46:41 AM
ChackNorris7 posted...
Changlini posted...
ChackNorris7 posted...

Ok. I haven't really been in anything like this before so please help me out if I mess up, ok? So, what do I do first?

You could try to post an introduction story the relates to your character, and then build up to a point where you meet one of the other participating users, once an overall plot has been formed, or just because you want to.
---