This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA the world gets changed into pokemon.

#281Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 8:56:18 PM
Throwback2780 posted...
Changlini posted...
Throwback2780 posted...

Also. can i bring someone here to join the story? he will play a role with Ho-oh.

Just get that someone to sign in that registration topic. Although him being a large legendary might prove to be a problem depending how long he'll be present. Sense the main group already has one accompanying them. But, I'm all for it if it's for a sizable part to your background plot.

Will he be a used to be human, or pure legendary poke'mon?

well, he starts off Human but turns into a Pokemon later.

Glad that's sorted out.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#282XEvent-HorizonXPosted 1/19/2013 9:03:09 PM
willingmess posted...
flying across the sea on the back of zekrom and with a legion of wild pokemon on a direct path for sky piller.

willingmess: soon, yes very soon I will finally be able to help you.... I promise I WILL get the three pendants and save you! I will not rest until we can be together again....

I notice something riding Zekrom towards Sky Pillar. I ignore and continue. I then see the Beheeyem and Sneasel falling out of the sky. I have Lugia catch them and continue towards Sky Pillar.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#283KiniestPosted 1/19/2013 9:10:01 PM
I'll wait for a nice moment to strike. In which I mean start the entourage of doing nothing.
---
Nihongo wo naratte imasu...
#284King_KaizoPosted 1/19/2013 9:41:24 PM
i just lost my part....it almost filled my whole post!

I'll try to explain what i remember from it in a nutshell.

went into Bell Tower. reached the top. Team Rocket used flash to block my vision. used my Umbreon & Gyarados to defeat them. then Ho-oh appeared & told me it would grant me it's powers by letting me catch it.

Now where do i go next? so yes. i caught Ho-oh.
#285Altair718Posted 1/19/2013 11:44:50 PM
Um, I'm really sorry......but I'm going to have to bow out. I thought I'd be able to write, but...I don't think I can. I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time.
---
Pkmn Black 2 FC: 348305749358 pm before adding. Together we fight, together we live.-Fire Emblem
#286GubbeyPosted 1/19/2013 11:51:26 PM
Gubbey slowly awoke on the wings of a Lugia.

A sudden gust of wind jolted him awake, and he noticed the Sneasel lying next to him. He fell on his back in shock, and let out a scream as searing pain spread through his body. As he recovered, he found that 0ne's body was motionless. He noticed the Absol at the front of the flying beast.

"Who are you?" Gubbey asked timidly.

The Absol remained silent.

"Did you save me?"

"..."

"Th-thank you..."

Gubbey looked at the still body of 0ne. The Beheeyem carefully crept towards the Sneasel, contemplating pushing the unconscious Pokemon off the great flying beast's wing, but hesitated.

He just couldn't bring himself to kill another Pokemon, even one that had attempted to do so to him so many times.

He decided to trust in the protection of the Lugia and Absol, and curled up into a ball, as the air was freezing.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#287GubbeyPosted 1/20/2013 2:45:30 AM
Bump bump bump.

Goodnight folks~
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#288Astral_BeastPosted 1/20/2013 8:12:39 AM
Bump.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#289XEvent-HorizonXPosted 1/20/2013 8:17:22 AM
I rest my paw on the Sneasel's forehead. A flash of light shines and I writhe in pain, but after a few minutes, the Sneasel opens his eyes. "State your name and purpose" I say to the two pokemon. It feels weird, talking for the first time since people began turning into pokemon.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#290PolimarioPosted 1/20/2013 8:27:34 AM
Fighting was everywhere.

As I was aiding the fight against Mecha-Rayquaza, I suddenly hear Kyurem roar.

"I...I FEEL IT! ZEKROM IS APPROACHING!"

Kyurem turned and saw a Zekrom and wild Pokemon flying towards the Pillar. Kyurem activated Overdrive, and began charging an Ice Burn.

The Zekrom sent a Thunderbolt at Kyurem, not close enough for a Bolt Strike. Kyurem shrugged it off.

The Mecha-Rayquaza was no match for Bane, so I headed to the top, just in time to see Kyurem unleash the devestating frozen winds that was Ice Burn.

The Zekrom took heavy damage, but the wild Pokemon plummeted towards the ocean, unable to withstand the move.

Then I spotted a Pokemon on Zekrom, due to Ice Burn...well, burning it.

It was the Scizor we encountered at the forest.
---
When in doubt, Outrage out!
Self-Proclaimed Kyurem-W and Genesect of all eternity.