This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Popular Type - Final Round

#1AccrovideogamesPosted 1/16/2013 5:03:18 PM
Between these two, which type is your favorite? Please also post the reason why. - Results (46 votes)
Dragon
63.04% (29 votes)
Dark
36.96% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's incredible that my favorite type made it to the final round!

Dark: My favorite color is black, I find honor in combat pointless and weak, I prefer plotting against my enemy and backstabbing them, I believe in winning by any means necessary and I'm a pessimistic person in life. It's also for those reasons that my favorite superhero is Batman. It has nothing to do with competitive value, I just find Dark cool and associate myself to it.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#2thechaoticclownPosted 1/16/2013 5:47:49 PM
Dragon because all the fully evolved dragon Pokemon have awesome designs and good stats ( except for Druddigon for his below 500 base stats).
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 1/16/2013 5:55:37 PM
Dragon.
Because Garchomp.
Because Dragonite.
Because Haxorous.
Because Salamence.
Because Rayquaza.
Because Ghiratina.
Because Latios.

Need I say more?
---
"You think our rage a weakness? Then let me show you... how wrong you are!" - Edge, Final Fantasy IV
#4NihiloExistantPosted 1/16/2013 5:57:31 PM
Dragon, because my precious Ghost type died so young and I'm getting tired of seeing TC's reason for liking Dark type in these topics.
---
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.
#5KillerMechanoidPosted 1/16/2013 5:59:53 PM
Even though Dark is my second-favourite type, I vote Dragon because these polls are kinda rigged. TC should have made a split poll for the 17 types and take the top half of each into his next poll, and so on.
#6MugilokoPosted 1/16/2013 6:01:10 PM
Dark

Because Zoroark
Because Honchkrow
Because Absol
Because Drapion
Because Sharpedo
Because Weavile
Because Tyranitar
Because Houndoom
Because Darkrai
Because Arceus-Dark
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#7FullAutoCVTPosted 1/16/2013 6:05:43 PM
Hey, Druddigon is actually a good pokemon. Granted there are better dragons, but it does well for itself. Altaria too.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting
#8NecroStreak128Posted 1/16/2013 6:08:52 PM
Dragon...too many bros in that category over the years...
#9SirPiercePosted 1/16/2013 6:11:56 PM
I love anything involving dragons.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#10Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:31:23 PM
NihiloExistant posted...
Dragon, because my precious Ghost type died so young and I'm getting tired of seeing TC's reason for liking Dark type in these topics.

What the f***? You voted Dragon just because you hate me? This isn't about me but about which type YOU prefer.

KillerMechanoid posted...
Even though Dark is my second-favourite type, I vote Dragon because these polls are kinda rigged. TC should have made a split poll for the 17 types and take the top half of each into his next poll, and so on.

My poll isn't rigged, only registered users can vote and there's a limit of one vote per IP. You're the one rigging the poll by voting for your less preferred type just because you want to annoy me. The method I used to determine the most popular type is failsafe. This is about knowing THE most popular type, not about ranking them all. The fact that Dragon and Dark made it to the final round means that one of them is number one but the other may not necessarily be number two. For all I know, Dark could have been in last place all this time. It might just have been lucky to be in the most popular group.

I wasn't planning on making a ranking from first to seventeenth but now I will just to please some jerks.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec