This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i am thinking about getting pokemon White 2 to prepare for this game

#1ManuKesnaPosted 1/16/2013 8:42:09 PM
i havent played B/W tho so i guess i should play that first, if i am planning to get White 2 i guess i should get White 1 for the story right? Also, are the exclusives between B/W 2 the same as the B/W 1 exclusives?
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#2reaverzPosted 1/16/2013 8:48:51 PM
Only get White 1 if you care a lot about the story, because White 2 is superior in almost every other way. And the exclusives are indeed the same between the originals and sequels, with the sequels adding other exclusives in past-gen Pokemon.

Also, you said you want to prepare for XY with White 2, but we're not sure if XY will be able to receive Pokemon from BW(2) yet. It's almost certain that a transfer feature will be included since they've said that XY are not reboots, but I'm just letting you know...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#3stangstagPosted 1/16/2013 8:51:38 PM(edited)
If you have never played B/W 1, I highly recommend it. However, you can play B/W 2 without knowing the story from B/W 1 though, its no big deal.

The exclusives are not the same, as B/W 2 have pokemon that are not in B/W 1. Such as Magby vs Elekid
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1549 4958 9680
#4ManuKesna(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:39:48 PM
thanks! :) i am hype! i havent played pokemon in a while and i am getting white and white 2 soon :)
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna