This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the male designs?

#1Con5005Posted 1/16/2013 8:07:06 PM
The recent male character's could easily pass off as a female character with their hair and feminine appearance.(The male in B/W 2 and current male,)

Why hasn't Gamefreak added true customization yet?

I want to be able to just take away hair and eyes that they have.BW protagonist and RSE had hair but I could at least see them as male with more masculine face appearance.
#2Jarred623Posted 1/16/2013 8:07:53 PM
The only decent ones were gen 1 and 2.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#3LexifoxPosted 1/16/2013 8:09:05 PM
I feel like the only one who can tell that the characters are actually male. I do agree that having some ability to control appearance would be nice, however.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4FrankulaPosted 1/16/2013 8:10:20 PM
I haven't liked the male design since gold/silver. He started looking stupid in R/S/E
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#5Anticitizen97Posted 1/16/2013 8:10:44 PM
Jarred623 posted...
The only decent ones were gen 1 and 2.

I really liked Gen 3's designs. You guy looked all ninja status.
---
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 4
#6SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/16/2013 8:13:11 PM
I haven't liked the male designs since Diamond/Pearl. And not for the reason TC mentions; they just look so dorky to me. I'd be fine with a super-feminine guy that looked like a girl, but I don't wanna look like a doofus.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#7Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/16/2013 8:13:37 PM
The recent male character's could easily pass off as a female character with their hair and feminine appearance.

Japan.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#8Mistress_Zelda_Posted 1/16/2013 8:14:04 PM
I've liked all of them so far but my favorite is the classy Hilbert. Nate's design is my least favorite, but his animated sprite is so absolutely adorable I still love him.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/t/000.gif

So adorable.

Rosa's is cute too!

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/t/001.gif
---
Heart don't fail me now, courage don't desert me,
Don't turn back now that we're here!
#9inTaCtfuLPosted 1/16/2013 8:16:10 PM
i really don't see how people can say that male looks feminine, bro like wtf?
#10Infectedglore2Posted 1/16/2013 8:18:07 PM
I only like the males wearing long sleeves because they look so classy in jackets. Once they start showing their tiny arms it gets awkward for me. Females on the other hand can show me all the arms they want