This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There aren't any gay main protagonists.

#421Chykka_BlackPosted 1/17/2013 10:53:53 PM
I can't decap myself, i have too many bands to go see!
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#422Chykka_BlackPosted 1/17/2013 11:37:46 PM
No one? Also to 500!!!
---
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#423Twilight_SonataPosted 1/17/2013 11:40:28 PM
Have any of my fellow gaymer buddies on here had any luck getting their significant others into Pokemon. Mine isn't much of a gaymer, but I did get him into Portal. I tried getting him into Pokemon, but he's not that into it other than loving the crap out of Eevee because I made him a Pokemon-themed Valentine's Day card last year playing on the fact that our initials are E + V
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#424lighting_deityPosted 1/17/2013 11:40:58 PM
i only see one blue name.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#425Chykka_BlackPosted 1/17/2013 11:44:47 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Have any of my fellow gaymer buddies on here had any luck getting their significant others into Pokemon. Mine isn't much of a gaymer, but I did get him into Portal. I tried getting him into Pokemon, but he's not that into it other than loving the crap out of Eevee because I made him a Pokemon-themed Valentine's Day card last year playing on the fact that our initials are E + V

No, been single for a year now, in no rush to be hurt again
---
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#426LexifoxPosted 1/17/2013 11:54:17 PM

When BW1 were new, I would talk to my girlfriend about the games and basically bounce ideas off of her to decide which exclusives were better. We're both a bit OCD, so we tend to discuss things like perfect game files and 100% completion. She enjoyed our talks and indulged me, asking about the games on occasion, like competitive play and how much things changed since she last played in Gen 1.

After I bought White, she told me that she liked the talk enough that she wanted to play alongside me, so we could trade and talk and all that fun stuff. ...She bought White for herself as well, because we agreed it to be "better" >.>

A few weeks later, we're talking about stuff while we breed Pokemon, discuss how to put together a Drizzle team for her, going over how to deal with the Battle Subway, etc. Good times.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#427Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 1:02:16 AM
Lexifox posted...

When BW1 were new, I would talk to my girlfriend about the games and basically bounce ideas off of her to decide which exclusives were better. We're both a bit OCD, so we tend to discuss things like perfect game files and 100% completion. She enjoyed our talks and indulged me, asking about the games on occasion, like competitive play and how much things changed since she last played in Gen 1.

After I bought White, she told me that she liked the talk enough that she wanted to play alongside me, so we could trade and talk and all that fun stuff. ...She bought White for herself as well, because we agreed it to be "better" >.>

A few weeks later, we're talking about stuff while we breed Pokemon, discuss how to put together a Drizzle team for her, going over how to deal with the Battle Subway, etc. Good times.

---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#428LexifoxPosted 1/18/2013 2:37:34 AM
Cute.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#429lazycomplifePosted 1/18/2013 2:42:01 AM
My friends are always blue.
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#430LightningHawk90Posted 1/18/2013 2:42:45 AM
This is still going on?
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595