This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There aren't any gay main protagonists.

#441LexifoxPosted 1/18/2013 2:48:47 AM
It's times like these I'm glad I'm in a stable and long term relationship. Same-sex dating is tricky >.>
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#442XazealPosted 1/18/2013 2:48:50 AM
RageKaiser posted...
I wish I could find a dude who was into pokemon. Most guys here are just into clubbing and drugs and all that stuff >_>

I wish I could find a dude who wasn't borderline female. It's just not really my thing.

As for pokemon, the only people I know who play pokemon are actual girls. In fact, none of my male friends are particularly interested in video games at all. The "there are no female gamers" myth makes zero sense to me.
---
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board
#443Tequila_ShotPosted 1/18/2013 2:52:52 AM(edited)
Personally, every person I find, be they male or female, ends up pissing me off if they're a gamer. I have had god awful luck in that regard.

RageKaiser posted...
What is this topic even about anymore? XD

I have no idea. Just now saw it pop back up (halfway through watching Dodger and Jesse Cox play the Dead Space 3 demo).

I really wanna get the first two, as of late. I haven't seen anything about the second, but the first looked fairly bland and I was pretty neutral about it. But, lately, I've been really getting into the lore of it all, and now I'm considering buying both of the first two games.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#444LightningHawk90Posted 1/18/2013 2:52:42 AM
Xazeal posted...
RageKaiser posted...
I wish I could find a dude who was into pokemon. Most guys here are just into clubbing and drugs and all that stuff >_>

I wish I could find a dude who wasn't borderline female. It's just not really my thing.

I could not agree more >_>
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#445TherianReturnsPosted 1/18/2013 2:59:55 AM
This is the worst topic in Gamefaqs history, and TC is a "mad genius" for creating it T_T
---
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
#446Chykka_BlackPosted 1/18/2013 3:01:12 AM
I want a woman who doesn't look like she fell face first into a box of crayolas. Seriously, some of the women I've seen here look like the 1960s joker. And as for gamers, my ex of 8 years (she threw me away) loved to play halo with me and she was beast at mortal kombat. She also loved survival horrors of which im a total puss and can't even watch her play.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#447LightningHawk90Posted 1/18/2013 3:01:12 AM
TherianReturns posted...
This is the worst topic in Gamefaqs history, and TC is a "mad genius" for creating it T_T

Aww. Therian D:
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#448Tequila_ShotPosted 1/18/2013 3:01:35 AM
TherianReturns posted...

Only you, Therian, would think a topic, that actually brought people together as friends, is a bad thing.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
#449Chykka_BlackPosted 1/18/2013 3:02:46 AM
Therian, stop being so damn bitter. Lighten up and join us in conversation
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#450Tequila_ShotPosted 1/18/2013 3:04:55 AM
Chykka_Black posted...
I want a woman who doesn't look like she fell face first into a box of crayolas. Seriously, some of the women I've seen here look like the 1960s joker. And as for gamers, my ex of 8 years (she threw me away) loved to play halo with me and she was beast at mortal kombat. She also loved survival horrors of which im a total puss and can't even watch her play.

I'm feeling a strange mix of sympathy and jealousy. I wish I could have found somebody to stay with for that long who was also a gamer, but at the same time, I feel sorry that it had to end so poorly. I offer you my sincerest condolences.

Though, I do agree with the sentiment. A little bit to highlight a girl's natural beauty is one thing. But, there's only one day of the year where it's acceptible (albeit, comicly so) for a woman to look like Mimi from the Drew Carrey Show. Any other day of the year, I'm out.
---