This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know...

#1MaplesGrandGMPosted 1/17/2013 2:19:48 AM
D/P was the last time we got new Eeveelutions, and that was the last time we switch over to a new system. Sounds like a trend to me, who agrees?
#2Twilight_SonataPosted 1/17/2013 2:22:04 AM
That is not a believable trend. That said, I would not mind getting some new eeveelutions. I just wish everybody would shut about about that Dragon nonsense that hasn't been relevant since the physical-special split.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#3LightningHawk90Posted 1/17/2013 2:22:19 AM
Well we didn't get any new Eeveelutions with the switch to GBA, so I'm gonna have to say No.

But it is entirely possible for us to get one or two this gen.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#4MaplesGrandGM(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:26:05 AM
Well, you see, that's easily explainable by the fact that the switch to GBA was an odd numbered game. I didn't think I had to say it in the OP, but obviously we only get eeveelutions on even numbered games, that HAPPEN to be on a new system, with the exception of 1, because can't set trends in the 1st game, and 2 because it was the first even numbered game on the system, so it works.
#5Tequila_ShotPosted 1/17/2013 2:28:56 AM
MaplesGrandGM posted...
Well, you see, that's easily explainable by the fact that the switch to GBA was an odd numbered game. I didn't think I had to say it in the OP, but obviously we only get eeveelutions on even numbered games, that HAPPEN to be on a new system, with the exception of 1, because can't set trends in the 1st game, and 2 because it was the first even numbered game on the system, so it works.

Gold and Silver weren't on a new system, though. They were Game Boy games with extra features when played on the Color, just like Yellow (only to a bigger degree). Crystal is the first one that was truly made for the new system, and by that time, we'd already had Espeon and Umbreon.

Saying that Gold and Silver were made for a new system (GBC) is like saying that Black and White were made for a new system (DSi).
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#6MaplesGrandGM(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:31:27 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
MaplesGrandGM posted...

Gold and Silver weren't on a new system, though. They were Game Boy games with extra features when played on the Color, just like Yellow (only to a bigger degree). Crystal is the first one that was truly made for the new system, and by that time, we'd already had Espeon and Umbreon.

Saying that Gold and Silver were made for a new system (GBC) is like saying that Black and White were made for a new system (DSi).

Though, if you read my post, I didn't say "on a new system" this time, I said "first even numbered game on THE system."

So, as a final refinement; We get Eeveelutions in the first even numbered, MAIN SERIES, game on a system, with the exclusion of the 1st.
#7GTRagnarokPosted 1/17/2013 2:32:13 AM
If we get more, rock type seems the most likely.
---
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3 1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD |
#8MaplesGrandGM(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:35:00 AM
No, Eevee is fluffy. There will be no Dragon, and there will be no Rock, and there will be no Steel.

Ground and Poison types. They obviously don't want any non-fluffy eeveelutions, or there would be one by now. Follow the trends people.
#9deadpool848Posted 1/17/2013 6:24:34 AM
MaplesGrandGM posted...
No, Eevee is fluffy. There will be no Dragon, and there will be no Rock, and there will be no Steel.

Ground and Poison types. They obviously don't want any non-fluffy eeveelutions, or there would be one by now. Follow the trends people.

Jolteon and Vaporeon arent fluffy...
If pokemon continues the way it's going now, eventually we will have an eeveelution for each type. But if going by you so called fluffy idea, flying would probbaly be the next most plausible since you could make it revolve around being cloud like fur and the evve itself being "light as air."
#10RikusTwilightPosted 1/17/2013 8:18:18 AM
The obvious name for a dragon Eevee (which doesn't have to have wings, it could be like a Kimono lizard dragon) is Draconeon *bud um tsch*

Poison - Cyaneon (Cyanide)

Ghost - Ectopeon (Ectoplasma)

Bug - Aphideon (Aphid)

Flying - Fugeon (Fuga is Latin for Flight)

Steel - Ironeon (Iron)

Rock - Petreon (Petra is Latin for Rock)

Ground - Gaieon (Gaia is Greek for Earth)

Personally I think we'll see Steel and Poison eeveelutions, if any