This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the appearance of the legendary pokemon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does the appearance of the legendary pokemon...

User Info: dustdusty93

dustdusty93
4 years ago#1
Make anyone think that a "light" type is goin to be in this gen? Sorry if this has already been announced, but specifically the X legendary seemed luminous
PSN: Persona_Paradox

User Info: Fei_Ku

Fei_Ku
4 years ago#2
light...darkness...kingdom hearttsssssss!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#3
Light doesn't even make sense as a type

If you say "t's opposite of dark" You should really know dak is more like a thief/prankster type and not an absence of light type.
Black2 FC: 0519 5089 8733

User Info: SilverSaint7

SilverSaint7
4 years ago#4
No.
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#5
Quite a few Pokémon are radiantly multicoloured. I honestly don't see them creating a new type for them.

User Info: Aqua69696

Aqua69696
4 years ago#6
javel34 posted...
Light doesn't even make sense as a type

If you say "t's opposite of dark" You should really know dak is more like a thief/prankster type and not an absence of light type.

doesn't have to be anything to do with Dark.
And the Whole Fighting/Dark thing makes no sense, Surely an evil fighter would win against an honourable one? A swift kick to the pokeballs and GG.
But there's still tomorrow Forget the sorrow And I can be on the Last Train Home
Watch it pass the day As it fades away No more time to care No more time Today

User Info: Raiden_Fan

Raiden_Fan
4 years ago#7
Zekrom is Dark-Type, amirite?

User Info: GTRagnarok

GTRagnarok
4 years ago#8
Zekrom is Dark-Type, amirite?

So is a portion of the human population >_>
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD

User Info: Lukio79

Lukio79
4 years ago#9
Naming the type "dark" is a 'translation' problem in english.
Dark is meant to be thief/prankster type as Javel mentioned, and it's super effective against psychic because the mind of psychic pokemon can't expect what a prankster would do, Then psychic is super effective against fighting because the mind > the body. Then fighting is super effective against dark because they are honorable fighters, which conquers the thief/prankster.

So really it's a grass/fire/water thingie, and I'd really like to see dark/psychic/fighting starters instead of the original types...

So no light doesn't make any sence and dark already has it's opposites.

User Info: Raiden_Fan

Raiden_Fan
4 years ago#10
Lukio79 posted...
So really it's a grass/fire/water thingie, and I'd really like to see dark/psychic/fighting starters instead of the original types....

Dark/Psychic/Fighting doesn't work like Grass/Fire/Water does, because Dark is outright immune to Psychic, instead of resisting it.
Not that it would matter anyway. The first battles use Normal-type moves. By the time you fight the rival again, there's more Pokemon to catch.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does the appearance of the legendary pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived