This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Idea for way to evolve pokemon.

#1deadpool848Posted 1/17/2013 8:24:56 AM
How about having different routes have different weather effects. Then have a pokemon with 4 split evolutions, depending on which weather effect it reaches a certain level in?

My idea was a Grass pokemon, that then evolved into a
Grass/Ground in a Sandstorm
Grass/Ice in Hail
Grass/Fire in Strong Sunlight
Grass/Water in Rain

Thoughts?
#2VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/17/2013 8:26:03 AM
That's... Actually kind of awesome, in my opinion...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#3FrankulaPosted 1/17/2013 8:26:42 AM
I mean its cool i guess. I'd care more about if the pokemon looked cool/was useful than the specifics on how to evolve it.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#4KitschgardenerPosted 1/17/2013 8:27:07 AM
Meh. Five related Pokémon introduced in one generation would be a bit much. If these were forms/formes on the other hand...
#5VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/17/2013 8:28:06 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
Meh. Five related Pokémon introduced in one generation would be a bit much. If these were forms/formes on the other hand...

So... Castform?
---
#6deadpool848(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:35:16 AM
Kitschgardener posted...

That could work too, I was mostly trying to create a pokemon that "Addapts" in the long run to which ever enviroment is resides in.

Was thinking for each of the evolutions, It would have an ability that would benefit it in that weather.

Was thinking:
Grass/Ground - Sand Veil
Grass/Ice - Snow Cloak
Grass/Fire - Clorophyl (Would see this being a very good Sp. Atack Poke)
Grass/Water - Rain Dish (Thought this would probably end up beigna clone of Ludicolo)
#7VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/17/2013 8:38:41 AM
How about a bit of all three?

Castform evo tree
Leveling to X level while under a certain weather condition/in a certain form results in that evolution
---
#8acety2Posted 1/17/2013 8:41:22 AM
Basically like how eevee evolves to umbreon and espeon it has to be between certain times of the day.......but the thing bout them is their happiness has to be up.
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704
#9deadpool848(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:45:30 AM
That would be interesting, especially on how you could have an evolite castform, but for some reason I dont see a reason for castform to evolve since its whole gimmik is to just change of the bat depending on the weather witohut a need of an evolution.
#10VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/17/2013 8:47:28 AM
deadpool848 posted...
That would be interesting, especially on how you could have an evolite castform, but for some reason I dont see a reason for castform to evolve since its whole gimmik is to just change of the bat depending on the weather witohut a need of an evolution.

True. I just think Castform needs some love... He's such an adorable little ball of... Whatever... XD
---