This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This game needs to go the Fire Emblem Awakening route and allow marriage

#21JC152Posted 1/17/2013 6:46:48 PM
ArabianPenguins posted...
pikachupwnage
Posted 1/17/2013 4:08:58 PM
message detail
Second_Chances
Posted 1/17/2013 3:46:16 PM
message detail
I've been saying it, Yancy and Kurtis were just testbeds for dating sim sidequests.

This can be done in Fire Enblem?

In Awakening it's a major plot point that you get a waifu/husbando.

And you can have children?

Yes.

That's awesome. I was thinking of purchasing this game once I bought a 3DS later this year or next year.

This is completely random, but does it show a black line that seems to block out part of the message in some of the messages on Gamefaqs for anyone, or is it just on my phone?

That's just the spoiler tag. Anyway, Fe13 isn't the only Fire Emblem game with children system. FE4 has it too, but FE13 has a character that has the option to romance with anyone, provided they are the opposite gender.
#22OldDirtyCRPosted 1/17/2013 6:47:01 PM
pikachupwnage
Posted 1/17/2013 4:08:58 PM
message detail
Second_Chances
Posted 1/17/2013 3:46:16 PM
message detail
I've been saying it, Yancy and Kurtis were just testbeds for dating sim sidequests.

This can be done in Fire Enblem?

In Awakening it's a major plot point that you get a waifu/husbando.

And you can have children?

Yes.

That's awesome. I was thinking of purchasing this game once I bought a 3DS later this year or next year.

This is completely random, but does it show a black line that seems to block out part of the message in some of the messages on Gamefaqs for anyone, or is it just on my phone?

That's was designed to be a spoiler tag so people could actually block spoilers instead of just going "OGM DONT LOOK BELOW!!!!".

You need to highlight it and you can see the text.

@TC

I think romance would be cool, but you need to remember this is a game marketed to kids mostly. They aren't going to introduce concepts like having kids and finding a wife/husband in Pokemon.

It's not even in the anime after so many episodes have aired. In most cartoons/anime the main character would've at least kissed his traveling companion after spending so much time with her, but Ash is forever alone and doesn't care about girls.
#23ArabianPenguinsPosted 1/17/2013 6:48:52 PM
I see, thanks. The spoiler tag doesn't show up on my phone.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
Pokemon White Friend Code: Miley 4813 9559 2030