This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those who watch the anime

#1TanyaGDPosted 1/17/2013 4:41:07 PM
I have some questions:

-Have or will any of Ash's B/W Pokemon evolve by the time Best Wishes rolls around? Like is Snivy really not going to evolve?
-Why did Brock leave? Why did Misty leave?
-Will Ash tackle the new Poison type Gym?
-What is Best Wishes going to be about?
---
PSN= ss1006
Black 2 FC: 0777-2155-1737
#2FredCat07Posted 1/17/2013 4:49:28 PM
TanyaGD posted...
I have some questions:

-Have or will any of Ash's B/W Pokemon evolve by the time Best Wishes rolls around? Like is Snivy really not going to evolve?

I dunno the first one, didn't see further than that.

2. Brock had to leaving the team to learn more about the medicine for his skills. And Misty had leaving the team long before that - she had to take over her older sisters' Gym, she had been successful run that place since.

3. Dunno.

4. Dunno.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#3Second_ChancesPosted 1/17/2013 5:01:13 PM
I don't do more than follow summaries, but

TanyaGD posted...

- Roggenrola, Sewaddle, Pidove, Tepig, and Krokorok evolved, all but Roggenrola and Pignite the last stage. Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy, will probably never evolve until at least after Best Wishes ends, because cute stuff sells merchandise, and the evolutions aren't cute enough. Probably not Palpitoad either.
- Not sure on the actual reason for Brock besides that they intended for Best Wishes to be a bit of a reboot so they ditched him at the end of Diamond and Pearl, Misty because her sisters are incompetent and forced her to be the Gym Leader in Cerulean again at last second's notice at the end of Johto.
- He already did, and won. It has him forgetting what a Koffing is.
- It's about the usual, he wants to be the very best, like no one ever was, but can't because that's how the anime goes. He already lost the league, and they transitioned into a Team Plasma related filler arc which will go on until October.
#4TanyaGD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:49:23 PM
Second_Chances posted...
I don't do more than follow summaries, but

TanyaGD posted...

- Roggenrola, Sewaddle, Pidove, Tepig, and Krokorok evolved, all but Roggenrola and Pignite the last stage. Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy, will probably never evolve until at least after Best Wishes ends, because cute stuff sells merchandise, and the evolutions aren't cute enough. Probably not Palpitoad either.
- Not sure on the actual reason for Brock besides that they intended for Best Wishes to be a bit of a reboot so they ditched him at the end of Diamond and Pearl, Misty because her sisters are incompetent and forced her to be the Gym Leader in Cerulean again at last second's notice at the end of Johto.
- He already did, and won. It has him forgetting what a Koffing is.
- It's about the usual, he wants to be the very best, like no one ever was, but can't because that's how the anime goes. He already lost the league, and they transitioned into a Team Plasma related filler arc which will go on until October.

Thanks for this! :D
---
PSN= ss1006
Black 2 FC: 0777-2155-1737