This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would sexual orientation even work?

#31john_freeman69Posted 1/17/2013 6:48:14 PM
zombiabsol posted...

no, not really. but your post made me laugh so its fine.

Good, I only posted that because it was funny.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#32Emerald_FlashPosted 1/17/2013 6:54:09 PM(edited)
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
zombiabsol posted...
LEBRONJAMESJR posted...
Them how would you decide on being gay or straight.

are you like seven?
its called thinking
i dont need to talk OR think actually
if i see a naked man, ill like it
i dont need to think, my body just reacts to that and BAM
what being gay feels like

My cousin is gay, and he's disagree with you about that. Sounds like you're just a slut. Hell, straight people down just "like it" if they see a naked person of opposite gender. If you're gay and just seeing a naked man gets you happy, you either have poor standards, have no skills at dating, or as I said before, are just a slut.

His wording was definitely off, but I understand what zombi means. When a gay man sees a naked male (actually, they don't even need to be naked), there is the possibility that there will be an instant attraction, with no thoughts or words given. I believe you are being slightly pedantic or knit-picky and judgmental in your "analysis" of zombi's words.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#33zombiabsolPosted 1/17/2013 6:59:46 PM
Emerald_Flash posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
zombiabsol posted...
LEBRONJAMESJR posted...
Them how would you decide on being gay or straight.

are you like seven?
its called thinking
i dont need to talk OR think actually
if i see a naked man, ill like it
i dont need to think, my body just reacts to that and BAM
what being gay feels like

My cousin is gay, and he's disagree with you about that. Sounds like you're just a slut. Hell, straight people down just "like it" if they see a naked person of opposite gender. If you're gay and just seeing a naked man gets you happy, you either have poor standards, have no skills at dating, or as I said before, are just a slut.

His wording was definitely off, but I understand what zombi means. When a gay man sees a naked male (actually, they don't even need to be naked), there is the possibility that there will be an instant attraction, with no thoughts or words given. I believe you are being slightly pedantic or knit-picky and judgmental in your "analysis" of zombi's words.

thank you, you said it better than i could lol.
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6