This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey guys lets put controversy in pokemon.

#11Second_ChancesPosted 1/17/2013 6:18:49 PM
The easiest way is romance options with your Pokemon.

Made possible by 'That Machine The Guy In Devon Corp Back In RSE Said He Was Making That Would Let You Talk To Your Pokemon And Is The Only Guy Who's Machine Hasn't Been Made Yet As Of This Post".
#12Jarred623Posted 1/17/2013 6:19:45 PM
Second_Chances posted...

Made possible by 'That Machine The Guy In Devon Corp Back In RSE Said He Was Making That Would Let You Talk To Your Pokemon And Is The Only Guy Who's Machine Hasn't Been Made Yet As Of This Post".

That's probably illegal.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#13Genericgamer667Posted 1/17/2013 6:20:36 PM
or have the evil team be based on Islamic terroists
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#14Second_ChancesPosted 1/17/2013 6:23:47 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Second_Chances posted...

That's probably illegal.

No one said anything about AO rating level stuff. Just pure chaste love, as far as anyone playing knows. Plus, it's just xenophilia, Pokemon aren't actual animals.

That'd still be more than enough to rile people up.
#15LEBRONJAMESJR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:38:06 PM
Hey guys lets put some hentai in it with May and bulbasaur spanking her.
---
I accept Aaron Godgers as my lord and savior. I also realize how inferior my weiner is, compared to Godgers quality dong.
#16Aaron_FeuerPosted 1/17/2013 7:03:58 PM
LEBRONJAMESJR posted...

that's probably been done.
---
Sandy: If there's not even a modium of kindness in a sadist's heart, then her actions are merely abuse!
Soul: That's some disturbing logic.
#17SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/17/2013 7:06:01 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
a Muhammad pokemon ohohohohoh

Nah, put a Jesus-themed Pokemon if you're gonna offend a religion. If you make a Muhammad Pokemon, they'll force a total recall on the game to take it out.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#18LEBRONJAMESJR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 7:08:27 PM
Aaron_Feuer posted...
LEBRONJAMESJR posted...

that's probably been done.

Also how about jynx having tranny sex with a 4 year old.
---
I accept Aaron Godgers as my lord and savior. I also realize how inferior my weiner is, compared to Godgers quality dong.