This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*Save a Legendary!*

#1ColebyPosted 1/17/2013 8:16:10 PM
It's baaack!! This is the Save a Legendary game, where the ultimate Legendary Pokemon is revealed! This game was very popular several months ago when I started this on the Pokemon Black 2 board, so I thought it could use a revival along with two new additions--Xernas and Yveltal. General rules are as followed (please read before playing):

Below is a list of every Legendary Pokemon (LP) thus far (NOT including alternate formes). All of them are in the Danger Zone. What you need to do is select one favorite, particular, or random LP that you want to save from the Danger Zone and then place them into the Safehouse list beneath the Danger Zone list. Everyone will keep choosing one LP to save until there's only one left in the Danger Zone, in which that poor soul will be removed from the list and buried in the DEAD list at the very bottom, and thus permanently excluded from participating in the following rounds. Then all the remaining characters in the Safehouse will return to the Danger Zone yet again for another round of picking-off. We'll keep doing this until there are only 2 LPs remaining, in which a massive Poke-vote will commence. Whichever LP gets the most votes to be saved will be declared the ultimate Legendary Pokemon of all time!

You may play multiple times a day, just please do not double post. There should be at least one other person in between your plays.

Copying and pasting the list is encouraged, but not required. I will update the list as frequently as possible. If you do decide to c/p, please keep the formatting the same to prevent confusion, and state the name of the LP you are going to save, then place that Pokemon at the very bottom of the Safehouse list. And remember, you can only save 1 LP at a time.

Genesect was the last game's champion (and Shaymin the runner-up), but I'm not disqualifying them since this is a new board and because I don't see why I would, anyway. If they they win again, it just shows that they're that amazing, I suppose.

And thus, we begin!! Here are our characters and format (and my save--Save Palkia):

Danger Zone:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-oh
Lugia
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Giratina
Cresselia
Darkrai
Manaphy
Phione
Heatran
Regigigas
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Zekrom
Reshiram
Kyurem
Meloetta
Genesect
Xerneas
Yveltal

Safehouse:
Palkia

DEAD:
(none)

Go!!
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#2darkdragongirlPosted 1/17/2013 8:17:57 PM
Save Mew.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/17/2013 8:19:59 PM
Save le Groudon!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4CrystalKing5426Posted 1/17/2013 8:20:34 PM
Save Deoxys.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#5Hydra_Gundam_Posted 1/17/2013 8:25:11 PM
Save Mewtwo?
#6Genericgamer667Posted 1/17/2013 8:25:34 PM
Save Zekrom
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#7deathbycookiesPosted 1/17/2013 8:27:17 PM
love dis topic but remember people who post at the same time create cunfusion
anyways saving darkrai. this time i'll make sure you win!
---
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#8naruto6795Posted 1/17/2013 8:31:32 PM
Save kyogre
#9Byhalia13Posted 1/17/2013 8:33:47 PM
Hm, since Mew and Mewtwo are already safe:

Save Xerneas

Safehouse:
Palkia
Mew
Groudon
Deoxys
Mewtwo
Zekrom
Darkrai
Kyogre
Xerneas
#10KillerMechanoidPosted 1/17/2013 8:35:38 PM(edited)
Save Genesect

Coleby posted...
Genesect was the last game's champion (and Shaymin the runner-up)

Oh yeah! Robots rock!