This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ash or Red?

#21SephirothtPosted 1/18/2013 2:06:48 AM
Red is badass
Ash is assbad

there.
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#22SlimeStackPosted 1/18/2013 2:41:56 AM
Roanark posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Manga Red > Game Red > Ash

I honestly don't feel much for the silent champion that doesn't even have a good team.

fix'd

Ash is a horrible character... He is a total fool who can not win anything, has a super annoying voice, and his character actually gets worse each new generation because he's treated like a complete novice.
Ash's team is far worse than Red's in nearly every generation, and really we don't know Red's true team... Assuming he's supposed to be the master from the first gen. games he would have at least the original 150 pokemon.
The team we fight in G/S/HG/SS could just be him training his weaker pokemon, we don't actually know.
Plus... He's supposed to be able to be beaten.

I like how you made up a load of crap about Red.

Ash has a lot of achievements under his belt, including downing a few legendaries. The only thing he's guaranteed to lose is the Pokémon League, and that's because the show will end if he ever got there.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
Currently banned from: complaining about IVs
#23DesulatedPosted 1/18/2013 2:43:36 AM
^Something called using a new protagonist, but I suppose the writers will die if they take him out of the show.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is the amateur's medpack.
#24SlimeStackPosted 1/18/2013 2:53:03 AM
Desulated posted...
^Something called using a new protagonist, but I suppose the writers will die if they take him out of the show.

Well I'm not saying that wouldn't improve the show.

Ash is written pretty okay for someone who is supposed to be a permanent protagonist. A quirk of that style is that he can't ever achieve his ultimate goal.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
Currently banned from: complaining about IVs
#25Tequila_ShotPosted 1/18/2013 3:07:50 AM
Red. He's not annoying and never talks too much.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k