This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As someone who enjoys these games but doesn't like the pokemon...

#11LuminaXLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:53:55 PM
brellan posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
It makes perfect sense. I don't need pokemon to get by. I can handle myself. I'm strong!

So, you're gonna beat wild pokemon with your bare hands.

Ni. I'm gonna talk to them nicely, to train my skills for when I take on the gym leaders
#12LuminaXLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:54:41 PM
ryudin89 posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
wufei8706 posted...
Go play Skyrim then. There's usually baddies at the end of the place.

Do they give me badges when I strike a conversation with them? Do I get into a heated battle full of harsh words with the champion to show that I have grown up? This is a must for a pokemon game. You should 't be making pokemon physically fight. It's all about talkig things out.

Soooooooo.

What do the pokemon do? Just run around?

Yes. And you can say hi to them or be rude and ignore them, or scold them
#13ryudin89Posted 1/18/2013 12:56:13 PM
LuminaXLight posted...
ryudin89 posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
wufei8706 posted...

Do they give me badges when I strike a conversation with them? Do I get into a heated battle full of harsh words with the champion to show that I have grown up? This is a must for a pokemon game. You should 't be making pokemon physically fight. It's all about talkig things out.

Soooooooo.

What if I want to travel with them? What if I run into a Zoroark or Flygon and want to be BFF's?
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#14jneal57Posted 1/18/2013 12:57:15 PM
we will just call the game x and y....you know what.....you don't get pokemon...you train and battle children
---
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=955240
#15LuminaXLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:58:55 PM
ryudin89 posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
ryudin89 posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
wufei8706 posted...

Soooooooo.

What if I want to travel with them? What if I run into a Zoroark or Flygon and want to be BFF's?

You get their cellphone number via Pokegear, and some. Of them will follow you. You can have up to 10 join you in your trip. And they follow you around and teach you anout communication
#16LuminaXLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 1:00:40 PM
jneal57 posted...
we will just call the game x and y....you know what.....you don't get pokemon...you train and battle children

No battling at all. Unless they're rude to you, then you can get a slap option, but it'll be game over if you choose it.
#17ryudin89Posted 1/18/2013 1:00:43 PM
LuminaXLight posted...
ryudin89 posted...

You get their cellphone number via Pokegear, and some. Of them will follow you. You can have up to 10 join you in your trip. And they follow you around and teach you anout communication

So they become youngster joey and a school teacher? What is this? Pokemon N version?
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#18gladwyn101Posted 1/18/2013 1:06:36 PM
So... you want a game where you're a pokemon breeder instead of a league trainer? That sounds closer to want you're suggesting TC. Breeders prefer raising Pokemon instead of battling.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#19deadpool848Posted 1/18/2013 1:31:11 PM
LuminaXLight posted...
wufei8706 posted...

What are you a pokemon ranger?
#20LuminaXLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:05:17 PM
deadpool848 posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
wufei8706 posted...

What are you a pokemon ranger?

Why should pokemon be subjected to this violence! We need to show people that it's as simple as just talking it out