This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is every topic about sexuality

#21RedArchangel20Posted 1/18/2013 7:06:29 PM
beebarb posted...
Nidhogg151 posted...
beebarb posted...
I believe it started because someone (quite possibly a troll, though not necessarily) with zero consideration for private matters decided to start the first topic about sexuality which I think, was inappropriately asking everyone what their orientation was.

It spiralled out of control from there.

Hi, you must be new to the Pokemon boards on GameFaqs. This is a topic that gets brought up at least 5 times a week on slow weeks.

Not new, been posting here for ages. This is the first Pokemon board to be contaminated by perversion the entire time I have been posting here.

So, uh, you're new here, huh?

I mean, I remember making Poke-girl foot fetish topics since like forever. If you haven't seen them, you just don't even know, brah.
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#22scrappybristolPosted 1/18/2013 7:07:49 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
beebarb posted...
Nidhogg151 posted...
beebarb posted...
I believe it started because someone (quite possibly a troll, though not necessarily) with zero consideration for private matters decided to start the first topic about sexuality which I think, was inappropriately asking everyone what their orientation was.

Hi, you must be new to the Pokemon boards on GameFaqs. This is a topic that gets brought up at least 5 times a week on slow weeks.

Not new, been posting here for ages. This is the first Pokemon board to be contaminated by perversion the entire time I have been posting here.

I mean, I remember making Poke-girl foot fetish topics since like forever. If you haven't seen them, you just don't even know, brah.

This board isn't even a month old, give it time.
---
Ring Ring
#23deathbycookiesPosted 1/18/2013 7:09:09 PM
beebarb posted...
Nidhogg151 posted...
beebarb posted...

Not once have I seen such immaturity on the other Pokemon boards.

There is a remote chance that perverted posts on the other boards were always pushed to the later pages whenever I was on.

god did you see the b/w2 boards. full of weird skyla/elesa s***
---
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#24RedArchangel20Posted 1/18/2013 7:15:10 PM
scrappybristol posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...
beebarb posted...
Nidhogg151 posted...
beebarb posted...

This board isn't even a month old, give it time.

Pre-release Pokemon boards are the worst, in my opinion. They're wastelands.
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#25AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/18/2013 7:38:50 PM
beebarb posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
That's funny because i've never seen you on the numerous "How old are you?" topics saying the same thing. Last time I check someone's age is a private matter as well. And what about "Are you a girl or a boy?"

Those topics are inappropriate and you should be ignoring them like I (at least try to).

Then you are relatively new....or oblivious because there has always several topics on the Pokemon Black and White/2 boards. I have been posting on the pokemon boards since the Ruby boards and I have seen the same, if not "worse" from those boards up until now.

No to both, has it ever crossed your mind that I would be ignoring such immaturity and then forgetting I ever saw it because it was unimportant?

Yes it has. Again, you are either new, or unaware. This topic has always come up one way or another in the past pokemon boards The game maybe targeted at children but to post on these boards you have to be 13; a teenager.

Not new or unaware. -see above-

Anyone of sense knows that anyone can set up an account on GameFAQs and they don't exactly verify your age in any reasonable manner. Not to mention even if they did, 13 year olds are still to young to be exposed to overly sexualised discussion.

First of all, don't tell me what I SHOULD ignore, I post in whatever topic as I damn well please and so can you which is funny that you ignored all those other topics and now for some reason you have to put your 2 cents in these kinds. Why didn't you ignore this one? Because you are playing high and mighty and try to portray yourself as some sort of moral compass. it's easy to keep ignoring topics you deem are inappropriate. Btw, anyone with sense also know that sexually provocative sites are restricted to people ages 21 and over but anyone with a computer has access to them. It's ultimately up to the users (and if they're not emancipated the parents) to whether or not they want to view what you say is inappropriate.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181