This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blue joined Team Rocket (old r/b spoilers)

#11CrabhammarPosted 1/18/2013 5:10:38 PM
FantasyLogic posted...
mind=blown

Also, his Raticate died. That's why he's at Pokemon Tower.

Older than Jesus.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#12vital_tundraPosted 1/18/2013 5:14:04 PM
beebarb posted...
Nope. Insufficient evidence provided.

All 'evidence' provided has been circumstantial, or 'suspend your disbelief' game nonsense.

Rival characters in a lot of games inexplicably get to points that required you as the player to take a harder or more sensible way to get to.

So he just bypassed Team Rocket with no explanation multiple times? If anything, we have learned that GameFreak has used some very odd and dark tones in Gen 1. And those tones are also not stated specifically but implied or hinted at. This is an extremely plausible theory giving everything else we can see in the first generation.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#13P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 1/18/2013 5:15:20 PM
Coop14 posted...
I do love how Red/Blue/Green had all very deep character meanings in them.

Actually I think gen 1-3 and 5 all had great writing.

What the hell happened with 4?

Therein lies the point...
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#14ArcvalonsPosted 1/18/2013 5:19:55 PM
lol I'm gonna steal this and post it everywhere
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#15DBF__(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:52:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Vexu192Posted 1/18/2013 5:53:29 PM
I'm not even lying when I say that TC is an absolute genius.

I never thought of that before, and looking back it all makes sense now. Mind = Blown.
#17DBF__(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:57:12 PM
beebarb posted...
Nope. Insufficient evidence provided.

All 'evidence' provided has been circumstantial, or 'suspend your disbelief' game nonsense.

Rival characters in a lot of games inexplicably get to points that required you as the player to take a harder or more sensible way to get to.

If its so circumstantial then how would you explain how he got there? sure, you can say the rivals do that in a lot of games, but these were first. also none are to the extreme of Blue getting past the rocket guards, getting to a location where you need a card to get, then just standing there as if he were a grunt on duty, and even mentioning that the Rocket boss is around. why else would he be at silph tower?

Oh and to add to that the excuse he gives is "I figured if I waited here you'd show up! I saw you in saffron so I'd decided to see if you got better!"

why would he go up to the top of the tower past the rockets to wait for you instead of just confronting you in saffron like he did all the other times? doesn't seem very blueish to me. it may just tie in with his excuse for being there, especially after saying "What took you so long? Team Rocket must've slowed you down! Not that I care!" and "You might be ready for the Rocket boss!"
---
http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/pictures/bestgrandpamikee1_320x245.jpg
#18JacK_1S_BKPosted 1/18/2013 5:57:40 PM
Congratulations Topic Creator, you've successfully proven that Blue(RBY Rival) is a Silph Co. employee.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#19MetaunPosted 1/18/2013 5:57:44 PM
You clever bastard you.
---
Beating FF Superbosses. 1-4, 6, After Years, and 13-2 completed. FF5: Ancient Library FF7: Wall Market
#20vital_tundraPosted 1/18/2013 5:59:01 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Congratulations Topic Creator, you've successfully proven that Blue(RBY Rival) is a Silph Co. employee.

I lol'd
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.