This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blue joined Team Rocket (old r/b spoilers)

#71Robot_SoopaPosted 1/20/2013 12:41:01 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
"ou're assuming he's the first to come up with it and that ignorance somehow disproves anything."

Who the hell are you?

"It took a helluva long time for people to realize the Earth wasn't flat too. Are we supposed to take that as an argument against the Earth's shape?"

There are obvious factors which makes it impossible to draw a comparison between your example and my argument. You should know this, random.

Who I am has no effect on this conversation. The fact that you need to try and point it out like it's a big deal leads me to believe you can't back up your points on their own merits.

It's called an exaggeration and was supposed to show you how stupid it is to try and say that taking a long time to figure something out disproves it's validity.
#72DarkstaPosted 1/20/2013 12:45:11 PM
He's Blue. He kicks butt.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#73CakeOfLiesPosted 1/20/2013 2:35:33 PM
FantasyLogic posted...
Also, his Raticate died. That's why he's at Pokemon Tower.

Exactly.
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
#74JacK_1S_BKPosted 1/20/2013 2:37:29 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...
"ou're assuming he's the first to come up with it and that ignorance somehow disproves anything."

Who the hell are you?

"It took a helluva long time for people to realize the Earth wasn't flat too. Are we supposed to take that as an argument against the Earth's shape?"

There are obvious factors which makes it impossible to draw a comparison between your example and my argument. You should know this, random.

Who I am has no effect on this conversation. The fact that you need to try and point it out like it's a big deal leads me to believe you can't back up your points on their own merits.

It's called an exaggeration and was supposed to show you how stupid it is to try and say that taking a long time to figure something out disproves it's validity.

I beg to differ, it has everything to do with this conversation. I wasn't speaking to you in the first place. If you wish to interject, then you respectfully acknowledge that before barraging me with a substandard argument.

You used an exaggerated analogy to disprove my point? For shame.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#75Sid_StarkillerPosted 1/20/2013 3:57:31 PM
Exact dialogue from Red/Blue:

{S} Hey, RED! What brings you here? Your POKEMON don't look dead!
I can at least make them faint! Let's go, pal!

{E} What? You stinker! I took it easy on you too!

How's your POKEDEX coming, pal? I just caught a CUBONE! I can't
find the grown-up MAROWAK yet! I doubt there are any left!
Well, I better get going! I've got a lot to accomplish, pal!
Smell ya later!

He was very clearly there to catch a Cubone (which incidentally he never uses) and Marowak. He happens to meet up with Red, and they fight. Nothing more.

Yeah, this one pisses me off to no end.

Incidentally, boxing Raticate makes more sense, anyway. Blue is all about brute force, wanting to use the strongest guys. Raticate sucks ass. He uses it early on, then replaces it when he gets better guys.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
#76koopabros64Posted 1/20/2013 4:03:09 PM
mind=blown

Also, his Raticate died. That's why he's at Pokemon Tower.

That theory never made sense. The SS Anne was docked and Blue could have just walked to the pokemon center nearby in Vermillion. Also, why is it that only the raticate was severely injured?
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#77BolognaSammichPosted 1/21/2013 1:57:26 PM
bump
---
Reality is equal to the subliminal minds of the unspoken subjects.
Won't change sig til John Morrison wins a world title started 12-10-08