This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This game should have most Pokemon catchable.

#1ArcvalonsPosted 1/18/2013 6:28:37 PM
It's what made GSC so loved. All the Gen I Pokemon were there except starters and legendaries, and I do believe this should be the same.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#2SpikeTbearPosted 1/18/2013 6:46:50 PM
That would be great. Black 2 had far fewer Poke families available than Black 1 which is really annoying.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#3ecylisPosted 1/18/2013 8:10:36 PM
GSC might have had all the Kanto Pokemon available, but not the Johto ones. Have yet to see Ladyba, Spinarak, Chinchou, Sunkern, Aipom, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Pineco, Dunsparce, Gligar, Snubbul, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Sneasel, Corsola, Remoraid, Houndour, Phanpy, Smeargle, Tyrogue, or Slugma and their evo families in the wild in any version of GSC.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#4MileRunPosted 1/18/2013 8:15:21 PM
ecylis posted...
GSC might have had all the Kanto Pokemon available, but not the Johto ones. Have yet to see Ladyba, Spinarak, Chinchou, Sunkern, Aipom, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Pineco, Dunsparce, Gligar, Snubbul, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Sneasel, Corsola, Remoraid, Houndour, Phanpy, Smeargle, Tyrogue, or Slugma and their evo families in the wild in any version of GSC.

Did you check your cartridge to make sure you weren't accidentally playing Red Version instead?
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#5AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/18/2013 8:16:54 PM
ecylis posted...

wow, did you even play the game?
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#6OldDirtyCRPosted 1/18/2013 8:17:04 PM
ecylis posted...

"I haven't seen them so they don't exist"
#7LightningHawk90Posted 1/18/2013 8:17:25 PM
ecylis posted...

You really weren't looking in the right place then.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#8ecylisPosted 1/18/2013 8:18:25 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
ecylis posted...

wow, did you even play the game?

Yeah, multiple times on both versions. All I really ever found were Kanto Pokemon.

OldDirtyCR posted...
ecylis posted...

"I like to quote people and put words in their mouth."
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#9OldDirtyCRPosted 1/18/2013 10:21:29 PM(edited)
ecylis posted...
OldDirtyCR posted...
ecylis posted...

"I like to quote people and put words in their mouth."

You clearly state that it "might have had all the Kanto Pokemon, but NOT the Johto ones" then as proof you list the ones you haven't seen. I'm not sure how I'm putting words in your mouth when you clearly spoke these words yourself.
#10SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/18/2013 10:39:14 PM
ecylis posted...

Next time don't buy Chinese hacks. You wasted your money, guy.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.