This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who here bought or is planning to buy a 3DS because of these games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who here bought or is planning to buy a 3DS because of these games?

User Info: RedShadowww

RedShadowww
3 years ago#1
Not saying if you bought/planning to buy a 3ds solely for X and Y, but if these games' announcement was the big enough push to get you to. I haven't gotten one yet but I'll definitely get one before the games come out or if they have an X/Y XL bundle, that would be even better.

User Info: WMXX

WMXX
3 years ago#2
I will be getting one when this game drops. A pokemon game was all i was waiting for
Bone Thugs ~N~ Harmony = Greatest Of All Time

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
3 years ago#3
WMXX posted...
I will be getting one when this game drops. A pokemon game was all i was waiting for

Edit: I like your sig.
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!

User Info: Ether_Sword

Ether_Sword
3 years ago#4
WMXX posted...

This.
GT: Auryas

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
3 years ago#5
*raises hand* with the EXACT scenario you use

while we're at it, let' list games to get along with our pokemon games >_< (october is going to be a very poor month for me...)

Pokemon X
Tales of Abyss (never played the ps2 but I loved Versperia and liked Symphonia.)
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts 3DS
Kid Icarus

Anyone got any others (don't list Zelda, I already played the N64 to death along with it on the game cube...)
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html

User Info: Fei_Ku

Fei_Ku
3 years ago#6
I bought one a month ago with the thought that a new 3DS Pokemon would be released; luckily I was correct
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: erekwashere15

erekwashere15
3 years ago#7
I bought mine strictly for the next Pokemon games, as it was obvious to see they'd move to the 3DS.

I also happened to pick up Super Mario 3D Land and NSMB2 to see the 3D aspect
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards

User Info: RedShadowww

RedShadowww
3 years ago#8
Archwing3441 posted...
*raises hand* with the EXACT scenario you use

while we're at it, let' list games to get along with our pokemon games >_< (october is going to be a very poor month for me...)

Pokemon X
Tales of Abyss (never played the ps2 but I loved Versperia and liked Symphonia.)
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts 3DS
Kid Icarus

Anyone got any others (don't list Zelda, I already played the N64 to death along with it on the game cube...)

Haha, I actually got Abyss 3DS on the day it was released just to support the tales series + It might have been harder to find in the future. The list of games I'm getting are:

Pokemon Y (Yvetal looks awesome)
Kingdom Hearts 3DS (Huge KH fan)
Luigi's Mansion 2 (Never got to play the first game, looks fun and Luigi is my fav in the mario universe)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (love layton games)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (I'm actually one of the very few people in the world that never finished the game, would be a good start)

I also really hope Bravely Default: Flying Fairy gets localized..though this is SE we're talking about so that's a really low chance.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who here bought or is planning to buy a 3DS because of these games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived