This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who here bought or is planning to buy a 3DS because of these games?

#1RedShadowwwPosted 1/18/2013 6:01:40 PM
Not saying if you bought/planning to buy a 3ds solely for X and Y, but if these games' announcement was the big enough push to get you to. I haven't gotten one yet but I'll definitely get one before the games come out or if they have an X/Y XL bundle, that would be even better.
#2WMXXPosted 1/18/2013 6:05:03 PM
I will be getting one when this game drops. A pokemon game was all i was waiting for
---
Bone Thugs ~N~ Harmony = Greatest Of All Time
#3darkdragongirlPosted 1/18/2013 6:06:05 PM(edited)
WMXX posted...
I will be getting one when this game drops. A pokemon game was all i was waiting for

Edit: I like your sig.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#4Ether_SwordPosted 1/18/2013 6:08:43 PM
WMXX posted...

This.
---
GT: Auryas
#5Archwing3441Posted 1/18/2013 6:09:59 PM
*raises hand* with the EXACT scenario you use

while we're at it, let' list games to get along with our pokemon games >_< (october is going to be a very poor month for me...)

Pokemon X
Tales of Abyss (never played the ps2 but I loved Versperia and liked Symphonia.)
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts 3DS
Kid Icarus

Anyone got any others (don't list Zelda, I already played the N64 to death along with it on the game cube...)
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#6Fei_KuPosted 1/18/2013 6:10:27 PM
I bought one a month ago with the thought that a new 3DS Pokemon would be released; luckily I was correct
---
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...
#7erekwashere15Posted 1/18/2013 6:15:48 PM
I bought mine strictly for the next Pokemon games, as it was obvious to see they'd move to the 3DS.

I also happened to pick up Super Mario 3D Land and NSMB2 to see the 3D aspect
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#8RedShadowww(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:25:30 PM
Archwing3441 posted...
*raises hand* with the EXACT scenario you use

while we're at it, let' list games to get along with our pokemon games >_< (october is going to be a very poor month for me...)

Pokemon X
Tales of Abyss (never played the ps2 but I loved Versperia and liked Symphonia.)
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts 3DS
Kid Icarus

Anyone got any others (don't list Zelda, I already played the N64 to death along with it on the game cube...)

Haha, I actually got Abyss 3DS on the day it was released just to support the tales series + It might have been harder to find in the future. The list of games I'm getting are:

Pokemon Y (Yvetal looks awesome)
Kingdom Hearts 3DS (Huge KH fan)
Luigi's Mansion 2 (Never got to play the first game, looks fun and Luigi is my fav in the mario universe)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (love layton games)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (I'm actually one of the very few people in the world that never finished the game, would be a good start)

I also really hope Bravely Default: Flying Fairy gets localized..though this is SE we're talking about so that's a really low chance.